Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MayankNupur.//Humsafar.P31 Do watch :) (Page 7)

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

ramsha.aslam Senior Member
ramsha.aslam
ramsha.aslam

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
beautifulll!!!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up
a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstheclimb

Originally posted by a little faith

Dear Sanam, Hi Sabah.Hug

Before we begin can i just say my efforts paid off, seeing your comment seriously made this vm all worth it. All the troubles and problems i encountered they seem like nothing. So thank you for making me feel like that.

It was my pleasure.  I never say anything more than I find. In fact I probably say less, for I must miss so much, which is why I love to hear the creator's vision too. 

I am not too sure what story you were trying to weave, but I took from it that he was playing mind games with her, teasing her, toying her, so that she could not make out what was real or not.  However by then she had already given her heart and soul, but more than that her own tempestuous nature meant she liked it.  Woe to her own self, she loved that in him too. 

Well i just wanted to portray how mayank was just taking her for advantage and never took her feelings to be serious and well she being in love with him let him play with her. When you have given your heart away its very hard to take back...very painful and heartbreaking. So she stuck through with him regardless of how he behaved with her. But i want to say even though it seemed like he might be playing or teasing, deep beneath he loved her also, but i will his ego ...actually male ego clouded his better judgement. I don't think i wanted to portray that she liked his monstorous nature but if that came through than i guess it could be added to the limelight of the vm!LOL  I feared that maybe my interpretation came more from the song, since I already new it.  So I watched your vm again, and I have to say, nope.  Still getting that vibe of being in love with Dr Jekyll's darker side known as Hyde.  LOL

Hmm my editing skills. trust me when i say this...you can't do much with WMM but i tried to do what i could and played around with the effects. WMM? Well I am even more impressed now.  Seriously excellent editing skills. It makes me wonder what you would be able to create with better equipment.

thankyouuu.. sabah you detail on every part of the vm makes me look at my over and over to see what was it that you noticed that i might have dismissed in my creative vision for this vm. Hmm trust me i thought twice about using that scene, but i stuck with it...it created the instensity i needed so well that i kept it.
I do agree with you, even against my own sensibilities, for the lyrics and the aura of your vm is shock.  It is not gratuitous, not shock for shock value but illuminating that extreme side to passion.  It is bold and it is brazen but it is meant to be.  So, yes I understand why you used it and agree, for it does add that intensity from 'if she ever leaves again...' those series of scenes that you choreograph eloquently orchestrates that burning of passion that you intend.  It was truly well done, I felt my heart rate accelerate into that blaze. 

At the end of the day, I may not agree with the sentiments personally BUT I love art that showcases those very feelings that I CAN NOT understand.  Your vm incited those feelings within me so easily that it is scary how little we know ourselves. Even though experience fools us into believing that we only tumble one way, the chaos theory well knows that we all live upon a brink and can fall down sides we have never seen before.  It is just one turn of the heart, one word, one act and we are literally, actually beside ourselves

Your vm is just an exceptional piece of art.  I truly loved it, and everytime I watch it takes me through that tumultuous tide of emotions.  It is no small feat capturing a storm in one vessel.  StarStarStar

It reminded me of Grissom quote on Thermite 'When you combine two seemingly harmless elements, aluminum and rust, press them together, add heat, it creates an explosion so hot, it'll burn through steel. Powerful, but uncontrollable, it burns and burns until it burns itself out, finally consuming both elements. ... I guess some people just shouldn't be together. '

What a beautiful quote, and i think the purpose of my vm was similar also that these two people i have outlined no matter how much they seem to want each other, they just shouldn't be together. Its like this quote i read, '' love the one who loves you not the one you love'' sometimes its really hard to go against your own heart because the feelings of the heart are just so suprieor infront of others things...that you just want to stop and let it all go. This is exactly my point.  We can all give advice, tell him 'n' her that they should just part BUT reality is messy, it is intricate and delicate.  We do not have to accept their sentiments BUT we should try to understand.  Our hearts are so vast that we can not begin to contain it within a comprehension of it wants what it wants. We must seek out the why, no matter how scary that path looks.  So, again, kudos to you for showcasing that side. 

Aww thank you sweetheart. I'd say i'm flattered but rather i'm honoured.!Embarrassed Honour is where you place it, and as a friend I would say, you should have higher standards. Embarrassed

I just wanted to say kudos to you for showcasing it in an environment or medium where people really only want to see Mayank kissing, hugging and missing Nupur. I am not saying that is a bad thing, I am just saying that it takes courage to leave the fold, and I wish to encourage it and congratulate you for it.

Yea, i realized many people might not like the volient nature of this vm, but i wanted to try something new and different. Glad you liked and I'll surely be suprising you with my vms.Embarrassed Again thank you, sabah for making all this worth it. As I said before, it is scary to delve into the darker regions of the human experience and I understand why people do not wish to, but I would hope that they would allow others to understand, just for the sake of empathy alone.

In terms of art, there are a million and one vm's on MN, so to create something that stands out is difficult, it needs something innovative.  However you are not just looking at it from a whole new angle, or outside the box or even upside down. You are taking the whole and pinpointing just one hole.  It is being able to see the forest AND the trees inclusive of each other. That takes insight and skill. 
Love Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 14 May 2011 at 4:40pm
-Aish- Senior Member
-Aish-
-Aish-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Superb job on the VM! :D
Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
hey Sanam :)
awesome VM .. loved it:)
itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Go to top