Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MayankNupur.//Humsafar.P31 Do watch :) (Page 5)

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Awesome VM
Loved it
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
xxx

kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
fab vm
sutied mn perfectly
Smile
-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Dear Sanam,

I loved the opening dialogue, AGAR...  for that is the issue of this matter.  Is there love hiding in their angst?  Nicely done.Star

I liked how you used the original version, for those piano strings create the perfect ambiance of fond memories.  I loved the manner you blended the scenes through fading in and out rather than just cutting and pasting to enhance that feeling of a history flowing past our eyes rather than remembrance of one or two moments, binding Nupur even further to Mayank. 

I especially loved that fade @0:29, merging Nupur's salwar perfecting!  Just impeccable editing.  StarStar Star

I am not too sure what story you were trying to weave, but I took from it that he was playing mind games with her, teasing her, toying her, so that she could not make out what was real or not.  However by then she had already given her heart and soul, but more than that her own tempestuous nature meant she liked it.  Woe to her own self, she loved that in him too. 

Anyway, so then you leave her side of the story and wonderfully contrast it with his side by using Eminem's song.  Excellently done! StarStarStar

Then comes in the action part of the film where your editing skills really shone.  Just exceptional.  I loved that edit from 0:51 to 0:53.  Clap Very finely done. 

Then my favourite part of your vm, that choreographing of the scene, as Mayank emotes perfecting the feeling for 'Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems.'    From 0:59 to 1:01. StarStarStar I loved that choreographing, editing for 'I love you too much to walk away' from 1:06 to 1:07.  beautifully done! Star     That excellent scene choice for 'don't you hear sincerity in my voice for when I talk?' @1:11. Again that angst you create with 'look me in the eyeball' @1:15 to 1:16, just impassioned! Embarrassed    I loved your editing for 'next time...i know its lies.'  From 1:20 to 1:24, very finely done!      Again that impassioned angst that you exceptionally and very finely enhance, turning up the heat, red hot from 1:27 to 1:31 (I could have done without the expletive and corresponding scene BUT that is more personal choice than a slur against your vm.) Regardless, that was so well intensified, that I felt my own breathe racing against itself, threatening to quit and yet unable to fall anywhere but deeper, harder and stronger!  Really very finely done! Sanam.  StarStarStar

So now we get the other side of the story. I just love, love how you weave two sides of the story, by showing both sides subjectively so that like with any story we don't really know the whole truth. So if you listen to either side alone, you begin to side against the other BUT seeing it as a whole you understand that every story has two sides but also a heart.  Taking us back to the beginning 'Agar tum bhi mujse pyar karte ho, toh kehdo...

Just excellently done! StarStarStar

It reminded me of Grissom quote on Thermite 'When you combine two seemingly harmless elements, aluminum and rust, press them together, add heat, it creates an explosion so hot, it'll burn through steel. Powerful, but uncontrollable, it burns and burns until it burns itself out, finally consuming both elements. ... I guess some people just shouldn't be together. '

OK, that is enough of my mind wanderings, may we have your side of the story now? Embarrassed An excellent effort. However for me your vision as a whole was truly inventive, innovative and creative.  I truly applaud that! Clap It is one of the few MN vm's I have downloaded to keep. 

I just wanted to say kudos to you for showcasing it in an environment or medium where people really only want to see Mayank kissing, hugging and missing Nupur. I am not saying that is a bad thing, I am just saying that it takes courage to leave the fold, and I wish to encourage it and congratulate you for it.

Love Sabah. 

Edited by a little faith - 13 May 2011 at 9:55am
itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mou.

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Go to top