Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MayankNupur.//Humsafar.P31 Do watch :) (Page 19)

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya--

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstheclimb

Originally posted by a little faith

I loved, JUST LOVED, that opening scene selection, slowed down (or it seemed so to me) No indeed it slowed down, it was not of your imagination to synchronize with the yearning aspect of the song and that haunting quality of the singer's rendition.  StarStarStar I loved that apt [email protected]:06 segueing beautifully onto that haye @0:16.  In my defense sometimes I do remember things from my imagination rather than fact.  However I truly did think it was your genius WHICH is why I mentioned it, even though with that quasi safety net. Embarrassed

It was truly very well done, so that despite the fact that I love this scene and watched it many times over BUT always from Mayank's perspective, you made it Nupur's. StarStarStar  Yes, i know same here, i have seen this song from mayanks POV but to use in this Vm it totally brought out another side to it.

I like how for the reprise @0:46 which was more lighter in tone, almost happier, you selected happier scenes to coordinate. Star Then that pull back to the pain as sung by the singer @1:00 where you too follow in step, pulling Nupur back @1:05, so that once again we feel that pinch. StarStarStar  You know whenever i listen to a song the first thing i listen to is the background score lyrics for some reason always come last...because its through the rhymth and beats i come to understand the song truly rather through the lyrics, not to say lyrics are not important, they are but the music toches me more.  Sanam, I don't know if you have seen the film music and lyrics but the girl elabourates about how people are like that. We are enchanted by the music, their charms, overall mood and style BUT we stay due to the lyrics, the substance of the person.  I only mention this point because every time I have quoted it people always tell me that, they are lyrics people, that it is the lyrics that endears them to a particular piece.  You are the first to say that it is the music, which leads me to believe that therein lies that subtle yet significant difference why your art is so different. I may be wrong but I think whereas others may take the lyrics and use the music to enhance that, YOU take the ambiance of the music and then layer the lyrics so that in this way you can contrast, conflict, accentuate or illuminate all the connotations of those lyrics.   Regardless, it is very well done! Embarrassed

Then my favourite part of the song, badal dhune...sadiyaan gini...which you beautifully enhance with your scene selection.  The lyrics for me have this eternal ambiance that surrounds you, captures you in time whilst the world moves on.  It reminds me of another favourite poem, if I may quote,
If you make a mistake, there is no turning back.
Jump off, and you'll stand there and gaze
While the cars, the taxis and the lorries go by
And the minutes, the hours, the days.

Beautiful Poem.

So that image of Nupur, alone upon her tower, trapped there by fate, forsaken, forlorn and forget, as she watches the world pass by her ignorant of her heart break.  Her lover remains motionless, not one word, not a door bell, nor scaling the walls for her. He just watches her alone, upon her tower.  Just haunting, Sanam.  My heart just burned! Clap Okay honestly i have to say to say how you described this part of the vm, its absolutely touched my heart. Star Sanam, you beautifully showcased this theme which is very close to my heart.  I enjoyed it immensely.

I loved, JUST LOVED your editing @2:50, that synchronizing of Nupur's expression with behlaiyaanYou caught that, heheee thats my favorite part of this Vm, just something about how he lets her go at that moment and her expressions with the ongoing lyrics, its AMAZINGG..Sanam just heart wrenching! Star It was beautifully done. Embarrassed

Then just layering brilliance upon brilliance, for those bursts of disquietude erupting, as the singer sings them quickly paced and with that tinge of joy, just upon the very edge of that wave of emotion, before the hurt engulfs it all; those happy memories.  Muhje toh ker koi din gayye...mujhe cher ko koi shab gayye @3:13 as Mayank caresses her, gently softly, touches her and leaves his mark upon her soul forever.  Sanam, it twisted in my heart. Beautifully done! Star So that @3:20 as that out pouring peaks, meine rakh li sari aahatein, Nupur's tears just overwhelmed me. EmbarrassedThank you, for these reasons itself this vm remains my favorite vm done by me and will forever remain so, i might have made this out of boredom but truly i created something here, something that touched me...i really can't describe it in words but it really touched my heart. You know, I could tell that this was special, not that your other vms are not beautiful, but this one had detailing which meant you gave it extra consideration, which one only does for things close to them.

OK, being dim witted at times, the only part where I couldn't get a hold upon what you where trying to impart or instill, although I enjoyed it aesthetically was the part for main asma...main zameen... if you wouldn't mind elucidating so that I may appreciate your talent further. Embarrassed At first I thought it was a look back at herself before this chapter of Mayank.  So that jab lab jale pi li zameen, applies to Mayank who used her when he needed her, now leaving her an empty vessel.  However that end shot on Mayank confused me. Where you trying to say that even he was helpless against this need of his?  OK, that is enough humiliating myself, I will wait for your reply.

Sabah you are absolutely NOT dim witted this time, or anytime. Anway haven't you heart the one who doesn't ask question is the fool not the one who does..or something like that, something like thatLOL. Anyway your gonna think i'm stupid because truly i myself have no idea what i wanted to show through the last few seconds. I think when i made it, i only wanted to give a backflash to them, but now watching it over and over, the last part doesn't make sense to me also! So its my fault and see your so smart you caught it. Sanam, sometimes I read too far.  As my sister says, sometimes don't always 'see' but sometimes just look and enjoy 'that' view alone.  That last scene is beautifully put together, and I enjoyed the overall ambiance of it.  Sometimes I just need to feel the wind against my skin, fall into that sublime emotion and NOT try to read the message it is stirring in my soul. 

Sanam, I am ever in awe of your ability to move my heart. Aww jana thank you jana. I don't know what to say except your words show me what i sometimes miss in my own vms  Love Sabah
takecare :)) This is the reason I came to IF, for I knew why I loved MJHT but I wanted to understand it from another soul's point of view so that mine in turn could nurture new hopes.  Sanam, always an honour and a pleasure.  With much love Sabah

EdgeOfCredence

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKrazzycutiepie12myraratiEdgeOfCredencegopi06daniella05-Raman-_ArTi4ever_-Samira-love.mayurarti--jiya--a-little-hopeaffu123Fantasia.aish_punkstuti123theaishaMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-aashizinFaria.

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
gawd!! that was amazing sanam!! i like the concepts you put in your VMs.. its different and heart-touching... beautiful VM sanam!! loved it..

and about the colouring, well I liked it! maybe a little bit of brightening would have been better.. i just felt so, i donno much about VMs as such!

God Bless

~jiya~

cutiepie12

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
res!

-edited-

to start with, i LOVE the concept; it's ah-ma-zing. i love the song, even though i've never heard of it before, you used it in a way that was awesome. i love the overlays and such, all the dialogues, they fit in perfectly & made complete sense, hence, making the concept shine through & even MORE understandable. i esp loved the part where the lines goes something like, 'who will bring me flowers'.. and mayank picks the flowers up <- very well done! the colouring could have been better, but, i loved it. suscribed and liked on youtube! 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 05 June 2011 at 8:29am
dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Sanam, I'm already friends with you on Youtube. I'm srkforever24.

Anyways, I don't use Vegas Pro, but I love the coloring that can be done on there. So great job. Seriously though, you take these songs that I have never heard before and make me become obsessed with them. :D But I liked it though, the transitions were wonderful. 

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
wow...brilliant VM...sanam that was outstanding...and very touching...
great work...
keep making more VMs...
thanks for the Pm
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
woww it was seriously awesome u r all rounder sanam Thumbs Up

Go to top