Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MayankNupur.//Humsafar.P31 Do watch :) (Page 16)

myrarati Goldie
myrarati
myrarati

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
lovely superb mind-blowing vm dear.
ur work is awesome Clap

EdgeOfCredence Goldie
EdgeOfCredence
EdgeOfCredence

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstheclimb

Originally posted by -Ecstasy-

Its hard to fit mayank and nupur in this story, they, from no facet fix into the characters of betrayal.
But considering this is a VM, you framed a story of your imagination and lets just suppose these characters aren't 'our' MN. Lemme tell you that the story you framed perfectly syncs with the lyrics and so did 'your imaginary MN'. [If I can call your characters so] :)
The way this contradicts our belief of mayank never being a betrayer and nupur a victim shows consummately that you did your job exquisitely.

PS: This is what I felt and believe to be positively a fact. =]

Thanks for the PM.

Love,
Chandana.
Chandana, hi dear, how are you?
Hiya! Em good.. you? =)

I know, they were forever loyal to each other. Forever and ever.  Exactly this story is framed from my imagination and not based on the characters.  Well thank you, your praise is overwhelming, but still thank you. You deserve this part of praise dearo.  I'm glad you liked it. And I know, if you found this vm very hard to digest than i must have done a really good job on it. thank youuu. Um, yeah, that's 'cause of the fact that I love MN too much. :)

take care jana, :)) You too.. =]
EdgeOfCredence Goldie
EdgeOfCredence
EdgeOfCredence

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I cannot fetch many words to describe this VM. Its touching. You had put-in nupur's endless love in the best frame possible. Very well done. Cheers! =]

Love,
Chandana
Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
                         hey sanam gorgeous VM...nd m hearing the song for the first time Shocked   nd it luvly...the lyrics beautiful Day Dreamingand the VM was just fab Star   it was about nupur's POV...nd the way uu putted the scnes ...it described it very well Big smile...nd about scenes they are tottaly dreamy Day Dreaming  the starting ...that iktaara scene...i havent seen much in VM's u used that ghoshh...  i was tottaly lost in itDay Dreamingit was mesmerising...u used man sad scnenes too :(    gohshhh those sad moments...we also cried with them :((  nd before marriage scnene awww...i adore that scne   there was so much pain in both's eyes...i just loved the ending of it awww <333 it was amazing VM Big smile ...i dunno u PMed me or not...i was roaming around and   found it ...do PM me next time [:D ...thnx alot 4 sharing Hug
-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
beautiful VM Sanam
thnx 4 d pm
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Edited:

Edited by -Kanky- - 01 June 2011 at 2:49am
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
hey sanu di..

please, can i have the direct link?

thnx 4 d pm

Auroni.92 IF-Rockerz
Auroni.92
Auroni.92

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Can i say this song is my eternal fav song from the day i heard it first...Its hav been more than 6 years and still the voice and lyrics give me goosebumps...
U made it so so beautifully...Seems the voice is showing nupur's emotions...Loved this vm...
Make more...

Go to top