Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MayankNupur.//Humsafar.P31 Do watch :) (Page 11)

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
To quote Darcy, "I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun."

beautiful quote again, do you like to read quotes? I must sound foolish when i admit this but i love reading quotes...i think there was a day in my life when i spent two hours reading quotes LOL...and sometimes i just remember some off places i have seen ..or from the books i have read...silly. but its no shame, i'm very silly.LOLTongue

Haan, my mind works like a pachinko machine too.  Thoughts, quotes, things people have said to me, smells, images and random clips of shows I love, including mjhtEmbarrassed strike my mind like lightning; a flash so bright that I can not help but agree that it makes sense, it is fitting and appropriate but so bright it blinds so as I give them form through words, inciting bewildered puzzlement from my peers, I realize that once again my heart has made a fool of me, that only I understand me.

Ah, there you caught it ...its was that matching the best to the very fast  erratic melody because if i didn't match the beat, to the vm seemed so bland. && thank you, but i think i can always improve with anything i do..see to me its like a learning process..everything  because i don't think i can fully know everything...i still get stuck at so many places..but still you again flatter me with your grand praise of my work.

I don't believe in flattery, not even for the sake of encouragement, for it borders upon a lie, and I do not appreciate lies, not even white lies, so please believe the truth of my words.

im literally floored that you actually managed to grasp all that, but yes a big point in this vm was matching the beat, which i think i did well with. Since you could see it.

I am sure others did too but did not feel the need to expound every little detail of what captured their attention.  Embarrassed

..never knew my own words would one day come back to haunt me!LOL...the main reason was that i was truly out of time and there was just something..that made me cut it at the you and me part. I didn't want to go beyond for i saw the ...feel i needed just in those 50 seconds...And the other when you have a vm pending for a year it feels really good to save it up and upload and see the finally piece...! so i guess in the end i really have no excuse but what i wanted to show, i showed through those few seconds.!

I understand and agree with you, it fits the whole ambiance perfectly. I was only teasing. Damn that pachinko ball, I don't know down which dark, silly and obtuse hole in my mind it will lead me next. Embarrassed

the sanam charm...that sounds exquiste..!Embarrassed..but i must tell you...i'm not that good really, I'm only doing the best i can...  But yes even i felt that rush when i saw the whole project at the end, the satisfaction it brought, was boundless. truly.

This makes me happiest of all. Love Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 20 May 2011 at 2:16am

nanditasingh

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithAlisha2887cutiepie12myraratigopi06daniella05Iqbal Neha1-Samira--DarkFantasy-love.mayurartiAuroni.92-Symphony---jiya--thegameisonAkankshaa.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-aish_punkstuti123nanditasinghsafeplacetolandBepannaah.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
beautiful VM. <3 

i love the song choice, && all the scenes went PERFECTLY with the lyrics. though, just as a criticisive comment : use a nice blend of colours & B/W. i understand that you might have chosen the colour scheme in accord with the whole song, but some colours here & there make it look attractive-r. Smile

i'll comment on YT + suscribe. 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 23 May 2011 at 12:52pm

a little faith

Go to top