Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MayankNupur.//Humsafar.P31 Do watch :) (Page 10)

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Oh! Sanam,

This was just exceptional, AGAIN.  If all your vms are exceptional then I should technically call this ordinary. LOL  Sorry, back on track.

I liked the opening credit, just off centre, a little hatke like the vm, like the vm maker and like MayUr. Embarrassed

I like the manner you begin mid flow, of the song and so mirroring that with that fading end of one scene too. To quote Darcy, "I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun."

From the beginning, Sanam, you grab our attention and do not let up until we are left breathless and yet breathing more easily.  It was beautiful in its creation and wonderful in its form.  I loved it.Embarrassed

You so very skillfully edit, cut and choreograph to the beat.  This in itself is no small feat BUT then you match the beat to a VERY fast and ERRATIC melody.  That is just outstanding! Clap

I love the similarity, enhancing a type of hatke symmetry of the first three scenes.  HOWEVER it is those edits to the beat from 0:09 to 0:11 that are just magnificent! You take two seconds and time the rhythm in such a manner to co-ordinate with the beat of the music, enhance that heart squeezing lyric 'my eyes' pulling us in close to them tooEmbarrassed, all meshing together into one heartbeat.  Wondrous.StarStarStar

You expertly catch that slight slowing of the song, @0:15 and slightly slow your edit but also use those elongated notes to enhance beautiful scenes, first that cute boy nose nudge, then the baarish beyond boundaries, then being swept off her feet. Excellently done. StarStarStar

I loved how you enhanced the lower pitch of the singer by choreographing scenes from Mayank's perspective. Star

Then that Sanam special charm, the manner you move my heart!  @0:29 BANG, I felt a tingling explosion deep inside of me that brought the ruin of all restrained sensibilities as I reclined into a refined feeling of sublime.  Just gorgeous! Embarrassed

Nice catch of the hidden beat @0:40, with that excellent cut, edit. Clap Then that boom beat @0:41 which you enhance as Nupur bangs into Mayank. Exceptional. Star Remaining upon that scene as the melody also lingers, just excellent use of the erratic tones of the song. Clap

Then as the song begins to peak, you and me... @0:45 you select an inspirational scene, bringing it to a lovely culmination.

I loved, just loved your editing on this one, it was impeccably done.  It enhanced the arrhythmic beat of the song, like the erratic beat of a heart in love.  One heartbeat that echoes through their history so that at any one moment it is the resounding beat of their past, present and life yet to be, meant to be.  Just lovely. Embarrassed

To quote you (your words to Akanksha) can i just say, why so short??? i would have loved to see the whole vm. I concur, whole heartedly. Love Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 18 May 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EdgeOfCredence

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Go to top