Miley Jab Hum Tum

MayankNupur.//Humsafar.P31 Do watch :) - Page 21

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sanam, 

This was absolutely delightful to watch! 
But when you say that you hope every girl fetches a parachute, then I must tell you - most who land out of nowhere and solely punctured. But alright, Mayank was not. Hence, the whole thing was really insightful for me, being a Mayank halfway fanatic. Basically, beautiful and I watched it twice!

Technically, I like your scene selection very much. Though, I feel we people color our videos so much that sometimes the people walking about in there look like ants. Or maybe we gotta blame the quality of the used video, I dunno. But hey, awesome thing! 

Savage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ArTi4ever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww such a cute creation..it perfectly suited them.loved it😊
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sanam,

Dil se sorry about this delay. I rushed here as soon as I saw the new title of your thread.  πŸ˜ƒ

This song is very special to me but I knew you would be able to do it justice.  The beat is so varied and distinctive, it needed someone who has that intense hatke style. 

Sanam, I loved it.

That beginning is so intense, pulling you into the middle before you have a chance to get your bearings.  That linger on that I, @0:02, as Nupur collides into Mayank, intentionally, is just breathtakingly done.  I too pictured this salsa dance of MN on this song, for it echoes that spirit of salsa as well as that scorching manner of MN at this juncture.  Excellently done.

I loved those moments that sum up those beautiful lyrics, I don't tell...those moments that they stole for each other, that walk home, that moment on the rooftop, their secret yet open rendezvous at college.  Nicely done.

I loved that transition (or is it effect) at 0:20, timed to that beat, as you layer a memory onto that moment of Nupur's realization.  Beautifully done.

I loved that choreography, @0:34, they wanna see us fall as Mayank picks her up! Excellently done.  I loved that moment, that jolt into next segment of the song, @0:36, I don't need a parachute, that beautifully selected and edited journey of moments that light up their lives.  Diligently done. I am talking about Mayank level of diligence. Enough said.

I loved that moment you chose for just hold onto me..I'll hold onto you...that linger as he holds her, it's you and me against the world...as the lights cheer them on.  Wondrous!

Sanam, a beautiful treat for a wearied soul. Dil se thanks. Although i find that most, if not all my parachutes are fictitious, it doesn't really matter BECAUSE, paper beats rock!  So I bandage myself against the jagged parts of this world, in the words that they gave me.  With much love, Sabah
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
fahi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Sanam.. really bfully done, the song suited them too, nice work. Plz make more on Mayur soon :)
Alisha2887 thumbnail
Hi Sanam 😊

Loved your VM on With You I'm Brighter. It was beautiful!!

Okay So have left officially but i couldn't resist posting this vm...I'm so excited to the whole performance by them i bet they'll be awsome togethre. Just the preveiw is so mindblowing can't wait for the actual performance.

Rati&Vivaan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCHNYa2fHUA[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you like it

a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sanam, πŸ€—

Haan, I agree the teaser trailor looks really good.  The song is quite full of emotion and judging by the choreography it looks like Rati will get to emote, so in a way it will almost be like acting AND the kind she is excellent at, acting with depth of meaning and layers of expression.   Truly looking forward to this piece.

I loved the preview. I loved that blurry effect as the scene opens, the wave like effect corresponding to the wave like sound of the score.  Nicely done. However also like those grainy videos from ghosts caught on camera shows.  Nicely done.  That edit of Vivian @0:07, where you keep the effect whilst he is transposed to a different location, makes it look continuous rather than if you had removed the effect at that point so that it would have looked like an edit. In this way it makes it look very eerie. So that you then remove the effect @0:08 for when the lyrics come in, adding that haunting echo to the scene.  Cleverly done!  

I loved that moment @0:21 over which you layer, toh phir aao... nicely done. That effect @0:26, very in keeping with the theme you have woven; a mix of ethereal enchantment and eerie presence.  Truly, skillfully edited and excellent use of effects.

One criticism though 😳 Why didn't you include the twinkle twinkle portion of the segment? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† That song is really silly but in a way that you can't help laughing.  With love, Sabah
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sanaaa!! ... i miss you .. πŸ˜”

anyways .. breathtaking it was ..!! .. πŸ€—

shivangi278 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely πŸ˜
i just love vivian and rati di...its great to see them together...😍

P.S.- sanu...just wanted to say...plz make correction in the title of the vid,
his name is Vivian not vivaan...😊
Awsome Preview of Rati n Vivian... Rati looks so stunning ... thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ