Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sanam, 

Perhaps, I am gonna consider this my favorite VM for long. For, it has got that tolerably romantic essence, one that claims my attention too. Romanticism often nauseates or cracks me, like I laugh and I am still sickened. 

But then, twas Mayank and Nupur for one, and then it had awesome texturing and the song is eternally ethereal. The VM made up for an eloquent watch, I watched it twice. Wow, really! 

The scenes you chose used to have me awed, even after the confession, so to speak. Ironically, they used to make sense in my life back then. Mayank and Nupur always made sense, though. 

Mayank and Nupur always had this thing in them, more prominent in Mayank. They were every bit equally needful of each other, though. Mayank's need was just well off and retroactive. 'You are right beside me' syncs and intermixes with the MN aura, the video is indeed splendid!

Thanks for the PM.

Kankshita
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woow Sanu it was small but got d power
which makes u feel the words of the song
really scenes n lyrics suited wonderuly
for me i reall loved n enjoyed
thnx
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved!😳

edited!

i liked the scenes you put in the prelude, and the moments were just so much in sync with the lyrics! superb vm sanam! loved it... oh how i wished it was a bit longer!😍 and i also loved the colouring!😃

thanks for the pm😳.. so sorry for commenting late

God Bless!

~jiya~
Edited by --jiya-- - 12 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sooo dreami
thanks 4 da pm
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely VM .. as you had known I was looking forward to an MN VM from you baharwali😳 But you did tell me you've made loads more so will check them out soonish😊 OMG I really lovee the song<3 I of course love Owl City😆 Couldnt have been more perfect then .. coloring is gorgeouss and the scene selection is nearly perfect😉 & love the way you ended it
Overall amazingg VM and do make more🤗

a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U are there beside me

Sanam I would say that this is a cute vm but it is so much more than that too, it is acute.  It is looking at those things and finally seeing their worth.

I loved that bounce effect @0:01.  Introducing us to the cute ambiance.  😳 That jhalak of that scene skillfully chosen @0:04 which produces those thoughts of first fluttering and the like. 😳That subtle change of tone in the music, something deeper to which you flip back to when MN where something simpler, nicely contrasted@0:06, that spinning around flowing beautifully with the score.  Beautifully done!

I loved, JUST LOVED, that moment @0:41 that cut flawless! I can finally see...Just wonderfully done! Then layering that montage of Mayank pulling her closing to his heart, from 1:00, just heart warming. 👏

I loved that please don't let me go moment @1:04, as he keeps his eyes upon her, fearing that within a blink he might lose her, as Nupur looks away seemingly upon some brink.  Wonderfully done!  As you then layer that I desperately need you @1:06, as she looks into his eyes for some truth as he spins her around seeking to reciprocate that wondrous feeling of joy she has brought into his life.😳

Sweet, cute and yet wholesome too.  With much love, Sabah
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
fahi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sanu, long time.. 🤗
Been ages since i saw one of ur vms.. and its lovely. Nice song, never heard it before but nice... every scene used was just perfect.. short and sweet.
Make more soon.. tc. :)

Okay I know back so soon but i was truly inspired by the song, its beautiful.

After i heard all i could think of was Nupur during the job tracks both applying for the same job and her wanting to prove herself.

Somebody; lemonade mouth (disney movie)😳

MayankNupur; Somebody

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nttSyDThxOg[/YOUTUBE]

Do comment here and on YT as well!😳

Takecareee :))
Sanam.
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res😳

edited*

hmm... what should I say?? I went past my laziness to comment on it!!😆 
okay,, sorry!!😳 I loved the concept😃... you were right, the song has the capability to inspire one...
and awesome effects!!⭐️...

thanks for the pm sanam!

do make more!!😊

~jiya~
Edited by --jiya-- - 12 years ago
EdgeOfCredence thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rserved

*Edited*

This is beautiful. 👏
The effect was very nice and as always everything flew with the lyrics and VM was pleasant. :)
The last scene had caught my heart. . ah! how i miss MN. :(
Edited by -Ecstasy- - 12 years ago