Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
lol after watching ur vm...this has become one of my most fav song...i heard it everyday at least twice or thrice...thanks a ton sanam ...vm & the song is beautiful!!!!!!!...
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it alot
it ws superb...πŸ‘

tczzz
-DarkFantasy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful VM Sanam 😍 😍
Loved how u edited the scenes with the song 😳
Keep making more & Thanks for the PM πŸ˜ƒ 
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that was a beautiful work sanam .. i love this song and the POV of nupur, the extent of her love .. it was beautiful .. keep making!..
myrarati thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
lovely superb mind-blowing vm dear.
ur work is awesome πŸ‘
EdgeOfCredence thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: itstheclimb

Chandana, hi dear, how are you?
Hiya! Em good.. you? =)

I know, they were forever loyal to each other. Forever and ever.  Exactly this story is framed from my imagination and not based on the characters.  Well thank you, your praise is overwhelming, but still thank you. You deserve this part of praise dearo.  I'm glad you liked it. And I know, if you found this vm very hard to digest than i must have done a really good job on it. thank youuu. Um, yeah, that's 'cause of the fact that I love MN too much. :)

take care jana, :)) You too.. =]

EdgeOfCredence thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I cannot fetch many words to describe this VM. Its touching. You had put-in nupur's endless love in the best frame possible. Very well done. Cheers! =]

Love,
Chandana
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
                         hey sanam gorgeous VM...nd m hearing the song for the first time πŸ˜²   nd it luvly...the lyrics beautiful πŸ˜and the VM was just fab β­οΈ   it was about nupur's POV...nd the way uu putted the scnes ...it described it very well πŸ˜ƒ...nd about scenes they are tottaly dreamy πŸ˜  the starting ...that iktaara scene...i havent seen much in VM's u used that ghoshh...  i was tottaly lost in it😍it was mesmerising...u used man sad scnenes too :(    gohshhh those sad moments...we also cried with them :((  nd before marriage scnene awww...i adore that scne   there was so much pain in both's eyes...i just loved the ending of it awww <333 it was amazing VM πŸ˜ƒ ...i dunno u PMed me or not...i was roaming around and   found it ...do PM me next time [:D ...thnx alot 4 sharing πŸ€—
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful VM Sanam
thnx 4 d pm
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited: Edited by -Kanky- - 12 years ago