MayankNupur.//Humsafar.P31 Do watch :) - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Im back with another vm, this one was made in anger and fury so if you find it not so up to mark, i wonder if i even have a mark that i need to match up too. Hmm, anyway if its not up to my usual standards that please don't mind. I was going to discard it but i though to post it after all i stayed up all night and made it.

the song is by fefe dobson - stuttering.

The basic story is easy to understand as i have gone with lyrics.

Also there are some gliches in the vm, it has to do with the rendering, if i were to do render it again, it would take a long time. So i stuck with it.

Mayank&Nupur - Stuttering.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnHEA4fkrx8[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy.
Sanam.

beautiful VM. <3 

i love the song choice, && all the scenes went PERFECTLY with the lyrics. though, just as a criticisive comment : use a nice blend of colours & B/W. i understand that you might have chosen the colour scheme in accord with the whole song, but some colours here & there make it look attractive-r. ðŸ˜Š

i'll comment on YT + suscribe. 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago
AWESOME SUPERB MIND-BLOWING VM DEAR 😃
N FOR PM

https://www.flowerstocn.com/proimages/200852785344354.jpg
Wonderful job Sanam, all of the scenes coped with the lyrics. Loved it.
awesome one sanam
thanks for the pm
aweso9me VM sanam...really nice loved it...all the scences matched so well with lyrics...
great!!!...

thanks for the PM
omg.. sanu... is dat really u?
sooo glad 2 c u bac here after long tym!
how hav u been?
i just saw all ur vms...
man dey r just soo beautiful!!
soo perfect 4 MN...
luvd it!
keep makin more!
luv ya!
Sanam,

This is one story which in any of it's dimensions, would not suit Mayank and Nupur. I sound delusional, basically as I said this, but Mayank cannot be imagined as a betrayer and Nupur, the victim. At last, I do realize I do not always like miserable winding of a saga as I like to believe. This is MN I did not like, like this phase of the show. Hence, as I reflect on Nupur's predicament, it makes enough sense to me, finally. Just something I can't put up for a story. 

I appreciate your skill, and waking up all night is reasonable an effort to be put in this whole business, it does need you to be patient. I'd exclusively mention the effects, the way your video sways is beautiful, a few glitches it has got but for a spectator, they are almost seamless to figure out. 

Thanks for the PM. 

Kankshita

hey sanu di..this was a rather, angry vm i think.

the song and the scenes matched perfectly, but the scenes used try to show how they were mad at each other at some point. the effects were good

thnx 4 d pm
do make more
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

beautiful VM. <3 

i love the song choice, && all the scenes went PERFECTLY with the lyrics. though, just as a criticisive comment : use a nice blend of colours & B/W. i understand that you might have chosen the colour scheme in accord with the whole song, but some colours here & there make it look attractive-r. ðŸ˜Š

i'll comment on YT + suscribe. 

thank you, Akanksha.

Usually the songs i use or play throughout the vm,reflect my mood in one way or another. Hun criticism is always welcomed, and i agree color would indeed spark up with vm, for the next one i will do my share to remember to that.

do send me a request that way i can send you one too, otherwise i become too lazy to find the YT page!😆

takecare :))