Miley Jab Hum Tum

MayankNupur.//Humsafar.P31 Do watch :) - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Aish-

Superb job on the VM! :D

thank you aish, wow its been a long time since i saw you!.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Julybaby22

hey Sanam :)
awesome VM .. loved it:)

this coming from a wonderful creator like you, i'm flattered!😳
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
we are on the same page here, and truly we have many unravelments left within us that i sometimes am shocked of what i discover, as i just realized a week ago i can paint, something i always wanted to try but discouraged myself as i would only end up making a fool of myself..and than i picked up the brush and it just came to me.😆 truly we are strangers to even our ownself and to pose how much of ourself we know its difficult to answer because we haven't gone through life to know what we are capable of or not!

beautiful.

To be honest, i think one of the biggest honour is my life was when a friend of mine told me i was beautiful not for how i look but rather because of my heart. I still remember her words everyday i look upon the mirror. And other honours of school and such; those are are also important but i doubt i'll ever treasure those as much as my friends and my family.

This truly is the best compliment anyone can receive.  There is no lotion, no plastic surgery nor designer dress that can adorn a soul like the light of a heart.  You truly have been blessed. God keep it always so. Ameen.

Can i just say i love how you explain your feelings, it truly so beautiful. May i ask what you do? Are you a writer? 

Do not we all write?  Even if ink fails to meet paper, we write or rather rewrite past, present and our futures.  My life has been very non linear and upon turns I have returned to writing.  In my youth I sought to write screenplays for Bollywood films but although I made it far, I just could not add that additional masala required from me and decided to fix the demand before venturing back to the supply lines.  Considering the current state of Bollywood, I made the correct decision or maybe I have failed in both cases, my screenwriting AND mending society's attitudes. : S

Although I work full time looking after my family, I make some money as a Scribe, penning documents for people.

However, it was MJHT that returned my love of indulgent writing to me, inspired me to try to describe the beauty before my eyes, and then destiny brought me to IF.  The rest is my beloved history. 

So, Am I a writer? As much as most people. 

However, you are an artist in your own genre, and a formidable one too. I look forward to your future projects with much glee.

Love Sabah
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
thank you sabah, :D, I look forward to your reveiws as well dear. And Yes i have been blessed  through out my life and i'm truly very grateful for it..

I'm back with another vm, so i thought after that heavy and intense vm, i give a lighter one.

The song is by Dan black - you and me. Its such a cute and peppy song that you can't help but fall in love with it.!😆

She was the star that lit up his world ...😳😳

Mayank and Nupur - With you Im brighter.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIR_fJUh07Y[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoyyy :D

Sanam.
Edited by itstheclimb - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome vm Sanam, loved the song.. And the scenes used are amazing.. Lovely vm especially after your previous vm..
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love it. Such a sweet and light-hearted vm, continue making more like these!!
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i loved da vm sanam
aww...da scenes were so perfectly matching...😳
loved it alot...really

tczzz
loads of love😊
Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome vm.i loved it.