Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

Awesome VM
Loved it
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
xxx
hi dear,
thank you for liking the Vm, and glad you watched it.
Originally posted by kirti123

fab vm
sutied mn perfectly
😊
thank youuu.

@Priyanka - thank you, as well and the tittle yea, something everyone seems to like!😳
Sanam, love. Do you remember me? Howdy?

Sabah shared the link to your VM with me, she thinks it is breathtaking and I think it is beautiful, when you got Mayank and Nupur, it is ought to be flawless as well. I like the faster half of the VM as well as the beginning, the beginning was like essentially eloquent and surreal, I live those days in the head, I so miss em. And the latter was efficiently done as well, though um, I never liked MJHT post MN's confession as much I would before. That's my MJHT story, always. 

I never watched any VM from you before, and the other day while I was talking with Akansha, I came to know you're pretty much away. Well, luck with with whatever priorities you got, and I hope we'd catch up sometime. See you round!

Kankshita
Originally posted by a little faith

Dear Sanam, Hi Sabah.🤗

Before we begin can i just say my efforts paid off, seeing your comment seriously made this vm all worth it. All the troubles and problems i encountered they seem like nothing. So thank you for making me feel like that.

I loved the opening dialogue, AGAR...  for that is the issue of this matter.  Is there love hiding in their angst?  Nicely done.⭐️

I liked how you used the original version, for those piano strings create the perfect ambiance of fond memories.  I loved the manner you blended the scenes through fading in and out rather than just cutting and pasting to enhance that feeling of a history flowing past our eyes rather than remembrance of one or two moments, binding Nupur even further to Mayank. 

I loved the original version, i still remember the first time i heard it, it was just magificant. Its one of the songs i have instored in my ipod from the day i came upon it. And with the soft begining i wanted to show that it wasn't always misunderstanding and fights with them. They had love, trust and care too.

I especially loved that fade @0:29, merging Nupur's salwar perfecting!  Just impeccable editing.  ⭐️⭐️ ⭐️
thankyouuu.

I am not too sure what story you were trying to weave, but I took from it that he was playing mind games with her, teasing her, toying her, so that she could not make out what was real or not.  However by then she had already given her heart and soul, but more than that her own tempestuous nature meant she liked it.  Woe to her own self, she loved that in him too. 

Well i just wanted to portray how mayank was just taking her for advantage and never took her feelings to be serious and well she being in love with him let him play with her. When you have given your heart away its very hard to take back...very painful and heartbreaking. So she stuck through with him regardless of how he behaved with her. But i want to say even though it seemed like he might be playing or teasing, deep beneath he loved her also, but i will his ego ...actually male ego clouded his better judgement. I don't think i wanted to portray that she liked his monstorous nature but if that came through than i guess it could be added to the limelight of the vm!😆

Anyway, so then you leave her side of the story and wonderfully contrast it with his side by using Eminem's song.  Excellently done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Glad you like it. I think eminems song portrayed mayanks feeling very well...shows his tortourous nature as well as his resistence to let the love of his life go away. He loves her thats for sure.

Then comes in the action part of the film where your editing skills really shone.  Just exceptional.  I loved that edit from 0:51 to 0:53.  👏 Very finely done. 

Hmm my editing skills. trust me when i say this...you can't do much with WMM but i tried to do what i could and played around with the effects.

Then my favourite part of your vm, that choreographing of the scene, as Mayank emotes perfecting the feeling for 'Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems.'    From 0:59 to 1:01. ⭐️⭐️⭐️ I loved that choreographing, editing for 'I love you too much to walk away' from 1:06 to 1:07.  beautifully done! ⭐️     That excellent scene choice for 'don't you hear sincerity in my voice for when I talk?' @1:11. Again that angst you create with 'look me in the eyeball' @1:15 to 1:16, just impassioned! 😳    I loved your editing for 'next time...i know its lies.'  From 1:20 to 1:24, very finely done!      Again that impassioned angst that you exceptionally and very finely enhance, turning up the heat, red hot from 1:27 to 1:31 (I could have done without the expletive and corresponding scene BUT that is more personal choice than a slur against your vm.) Regardless, that was so well intensified, that I felt my own breathe racing against itself, threatening to quit and yet unable to fall anywhere but deeper, harder and stronger!  Really very finely done! Sanam.  ⭐️⭐️⭐️

thankyouuu.. sabah you detail on every part of the vm makes me look at my over and over to see what was it that you noticed that i might have dismissed in my creative vision for this vm. Hmm trust me i thought twice about using that scene, but i stuck with it...it created the instensity i needed so well that i kept it.

So now we get the other side of the story. I just love, love how you weave two sides of the story, by showing both sides subjectively so that like with any story we don't really know the whole truth. So if you listen to either side alone, you begin to side against the other BUT seeing it as a whole you understand that every story has two sides but also a heart.  Taking us back to the beginning 'Agar tum bhi mujse pyar karte ho, toh kehdo...

Just excellently done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

It reminded me of Grissom quote on Thermite 'When you combine two seemingly harmless elements, aluminum and rust, press them together, add heat, it creates an explosion so hot, it'll burn through steel. Powerful, but uncontrollable, it burns and burns until it burns itself out, finally consuming both elements. ... I guess some people just shouldn't be together. '

What a beautiful quote, and i think the purpose of my vm was similar also that these two people i have outlined no matter how much they seem to want each other, they just shouldn't be together. Its like this quote i read, '' love the one who loves you not the one you love'' sometimes its really hard to go against your own heart because the feelings of the heart are just so suprieor infront of others things...that you just want to stop and let it all go.

OK, that is enough of my mind wanderings, may we have your side of the story now? 😳 An excellent effort. However for me your vision as a whole was truly inventive, innovative and creative.  I truly applaud that! 👏 It is one of the few MN vm's I have downloaded to keep. 

Aww thank you sweetheart. I'd say i'm flattered but rather i'm honoured.!Embarrassed

I just wanted to say kudos to you for showcasing it in an environment or medium where people really only want to see Mayank kissing, hugging and missing Nupur. I am not saying that is a bad thing, I am just saying that it takes courage to leave the fold, and I wish to encourage it and congratulate you for it.

Yea, i realized many people might not like the volient nature of this vm, but i wanted to try something new and different. Glad you liked and I'll surely be suprising you with my vms.Embarrassed Again thank you, sabah for making all this worth it.

Love Sabah. 
Sanam.
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Sanam, love. Do you remember me? Howdy?

Sabah shared the link to your VM with me, she thinks it is breathtaking and I think it is beautiful, when you got Mayank and Nupur, it is ought to be flawless as well. I like the faster half of the VM as well as the beginning, the beginning was like essentially eloquent and surreal, I live those days in the head, I so miss em. And the latter was efficiently done as well, though um, I never liked MJHT post MN's confession as much I would before. That's my MJHT story, always. 

I never watched any VM from you before, and the other day while I was talking with Akansha, I came to know you're pretty much away. Well, luck with with whatever priorities you got, and I hope we'd catch up sometime. See you round!

Kankshita
Kankshita ofcourse i remember you, my memory is not that weak yet sweetheart. How sweet of sabah to share, and i'm flattered that yuo found it to be beautiful. Hmm I have to agree with you, when you have MN it has be close to perfection. You know i have to agree i never liked post confession story also but i couldn't so despise it also because i had fallen in love with MN by that time so the heart wanted what the heart wanted.

Well i'm very much honoured to have you watch my vms, truly sweet of you. Hmm yea, i was pretty much away for my studies but since i'm done with uni till september, i made a comeback for a while. Ofcourse i'd love to catch up with you also, take care hun.

Originally posted by itstheclimb

Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
Superb job on the VM! :D
hey Sanam :)
awesome VM .. loved it:)
Originally posted by love.mayurarti

excellent vm...
thank you dear.😳
Originally posted by ramsha.aslam

beautifulll!!!!!!!!!!!!👍🏼
HEYYY, ramsha its been so longg. how r u hun?😳 Glad u liked the vm.