Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

i wish the child had been veer's (Page 2)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by intruderfast

Anmol u never know. Nani's prediction may come true. The baby can still be Veer's. For Tapasya pregnant Iccha makes the ultimate sacrifice. She leaves Vee...Ya wid their baby and goes off.
arre baba ab nahin hona chahiye , pehle ho jaata toh theek tha, cvs itnaa nahin giraate veer ko

Thik hain, chalo maan lete hainLOLLOLbut I want Iccha to leave this looser. Let him rot wid his animal family, Tapasya and TRAP baby. I want Satya to once again come back. This time Iccha won't be around, so they can execute their planEvil Smile
hey souraj satya track iss week mein finsh hone waal thaa naa, yaa aur extend kar diyaaaAngryAngry
i want some peace yaar, satya should now just do something , enough of this stupid plans,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
ConfusedEmbarrassed sorry mujhey kuch samjh mei nahin aaya.dont know y...Ermm...mayb coz i dont relate 2 events in the show n sorry abt tht...
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Don't trust cvs ...in the end on exposure day they will bring some stupid track proving the child to be veer's  and rathore is lyingDead ..they can do anything to drag this boring triangle for centuries Dead i dont  know what was the need of this stupid pregnancy trackThumbs Down..when veer exposed all taps drama's after vansh's death there was no need of tapasya in B house again..they could have started a new track for her ..tapasya could have turned positive after going through hardships of life and there have met her true love ..who would change her..no they had to drag this disgusting triangle ..Dead and they will at any cost..show can go hell but this triangle should go on and on...Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Anmol u never know. Nani's prediction may come true. The baby can still be Veer's. For Tapasya pregnant Iccha makes the ultimate sacrifice. She leaves Vee...Ya wid their baby and goes off.
arre baba ab nahin hona chahiye , pehle ho jaata toh theek tha, cvs itnaa nahin giraate veer ko

Thik hain, chalo maan lete hainLOLLOLbut I want Iccha to leave this looser. Let him rot wid his animal family, Tapasya and TRAP baby. I want Satya to once again come back. This time Iccha won't be around, so they can execute their planEvil Smile
hey souraj satya track iss week mein finsh hone waal thaa naa, yaa aur extend kar diyaaaAngryAngry
i want some peace yaar, satya should now just do something , enough of this stupid plans,

Yes but Tapasya ko positive dikhane ke chakkar mein aur Iccha ko aur dumb dikhane ke chakkar mein, this track will continue.
 I want Satya to say that the baby is not Veer's and leave Bzoo. Is se Veer's infertility issue will not come out(atleast Iccha will not be forced to say) but Satya bhi chala jayega widout any impact

ruchira23

tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
words nahin bache hain uttaran ko describe karne ke liye...faltu me half an hour kaatni ho tho dekhna hain...kaise creativitiy ke naam par unrealistic idiotic stupid cheezen dikha sakte hain serial ke roop me...mmm veer...name tho usko deserve karta hi nahin hain...on the whole bakwasesttt show and veer...vyaaa...vomit aati hain use dekhkar mujhe...

akal nahin hain kya...idiotic baaten iccha se kar raha hain...baccha uska astitv hain...mmm great...bacha bhi mar jaaye aur ye bhi tab main 1 litre doodh peeoongi...iccha mata, tumhara pati tumhe mubarak...sare ke sare characters bandar hain Dead...nahin nahin bandar bhi bura maan jaayega Ouch

tiny15

tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Yes but Tapasya ko positive dikhane ke chakkar mein aur Iccha ko aur dumb dikhane ke chakkar mein, this track will continue.
 I want Satya to say that the baby is not Veer's and leave Bzoo. Is se Veer's infertility issue will not come out(atleast Iccha will not be forced to say) but Satya bhi chala jayega widout any impact

i WANTED many things from this serial...par abhi mujhe kuch nahin chahiye...bas ye khatm ho jaaye taaki hame mukti mil jaaye...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Anmol tomatoes ke oopar booz hai!! Fungus!! tumne likh diya...ke read before throwing tomatoes and ande on me so I read and then brought rotten tomatoes for you LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23intruderfasttiny15

ksgstar Senior Member
ksgstar
ksgstar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Bilkul nahi!!!! par I wish to that child is veer's only!!
even i wish fr d same...god plz make it happen

Go to top