i wish the child had been veer's

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

read before u throw ande tomotoes atme😛😆😆😆😆

see with this track of baacha of rathos, cvs got a full license to degrade veers character thinking once after the exposure , the old veer would be back
u know just when the pregnancy of gr8 tappu started , there came one articlr, that tappu fake pregnancy drama will be exposed, she will be thrown out, and then get preggy with veer's child, but no one would believe her
but they changed that track to stretch the show😡, but if they had not changed it, the murder of veer character would not have happened, they would never have done that, in those days veer never used to care abt hte baby, so why such a sudden change🥱
i wished the baby had been veer's only, and in that process veer kaa character kaa sarvnaash nahin hotaaa😭
now cvs think viewers wont mind veers assasination cos ultimately exposure will happen
but they dont get it, they r destroying veer so much , i wonder how will he gwt audience appreciation again😡
sorry 4 long and boring post😆😆kyaa koi sense tha isme😆😆
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bilkul nahi!!!! par I wish to that child is veer's only!!Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: intruderfast

read before u throe ande tomotoes atme😆

see with this track of baacha of rathos, cvs got a full license to degrade veers character thinking once after the exposure , the old veer would be back
u know just when the pregnancy of gr8 tappu started , there came one articlr, that tappu fake pregnancy drama will be exposed, she will be thrown out, and then get preggy with veer's child, but no one would believe her
but they changed that track to stretch the show😡, but if they had not changed it, the murder of veer character would not have happened, they would never have done that, in those days veer never used to care abt hte baby, so why such a sudden change🥱
i wished the baby had been veer's only, and in that process veer kaa character kaa sarvnaash nahin hotaaa😭
now cvs think viewers wont mind veers assasination cos ultimately exposure will happen
but they dont get it, they r destroying veer so much , i wonder how will he gwt audience appreciation again😡
sorry 4 long and boring post😆😆kyaa koi sense tha isme😆😆

ur right👏 agar bacha veer ka hota na veer kaa character kaa sarvnaash nahin hotaaa😭
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ye le Anmol...take that!! pachak!!!take this!! pachak!!! pachak...!!!!!!!!
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Ye le Anmol...take that!! pachak!!!take this!! pachak!!! pachak...!!!!!!!!

tumne post padi ki nahin, yaar pehle yeh veer ko maar😆😆
ye tomatoes ke upar kyaa hain😆
souroj thumbnail
Anmol u never know. Nani's prediction may come true. The baby can still be Veer's. For Tapasya pregnant Iccha makes the ultimate sacrifice. She leaves Vee...Ya wid their baby and goes off.
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Anmol u never know. Nani's prediction may come true. The baby can still be Veer's. For Tapasya pregnant Iccha makes the ultimate sacrifice. She leaves Vee...Ya wid their baby and goes off.

arre baba ab nahin hona chahiye , pehle ho jaata toh theek tha, cvs itnaa nahin giraate veer ko
souroj thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

arre baba ab nahin hona chahiye , pehle ho jaata toh theek tha, cvs itnaa nahin giraate veer ko

Thik hain, chalo maan lete hain😆😆but I want Iccha to leave this looser. Let him rot wid his animal family, Tapasya and TRAP baby. I want Satya to once again come back. This time Iccha won't be around, so they can execute their plan😈
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Thik hain, chalo maan lete hain😆😆but I want Iccha to leave this looser. Let him rot wid his animal family, Tapasya and TRAP baby. I want Satya to once again come back. This time Iccha won't be around, so they can execute their plan😈

hey souraj satya track iss week mein finsh hone waal thaa naa, yaa aur extend kar diyaaa😡😡
i want some peace yaar, satya should now just do something , enough of this stupid plans,
shivani9 thumbnail
😕😳 sorry mujhey kuch samjh mei nahin aaya.dont know y...🤔...mayb coz i dont relate 2 events in the show n sorry abt tht...