Some news about these pics..from today's episode - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@Bobby...nice analysis...

3.Geet-Pammi interaction-touched our hearts for sure...love Pammi's dialogues particularly this one was so touchy...'kamse kam mujhe insaan toh samjha'...

and dearthis part is the today's best moment...

Mona I too feel so..the best part of today.
..its an universal problem in India ...bahus treated as slaves..
I loved the pics dear...but not my comp as i keep on saving them๐Ÿ˜†

Pummy is such a cutie pie...but she got a stonehearted husband...but i love the present track...Geet taking the initiative and going deep into this matter n Maneet becoming love guru for Tejji Pummy๐Ÿ‘

loved mamaji lachchi convo...i donno y i feel Dev tooo is gonna fast...to prove himself for his would be third wife๐Ÿคฃ

thanks bobby
pammy is just adorable 
love em all!!

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

hey bobby that pic would b at KC at 1st one Maan is mesmerized too see geet n 2nd one guessed that for again miss the chance...๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

I loved the pics dear...but not my comp as i keep on saving them๐Ÿ˜†

Pummy is such a cutie pie...but she got a stonehearted husband...but i love the present track...Geet taking the initiative and going deep into this matter n Maneet becoming love guru for Tejji Pummy๐Ÿ‘

loved mamaji lachchi convo...i donno y i feel Dev tooo is gonna fast...to prove himself for his would be third wife๐Ÿคฃ

Don't save so much ..keep some space for Maaneet's SR too..or u'll save that in ur heart..๐Ÿ˜

Me left an ans on ur Pammiwala post...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Its adorable to see Maaneet playing cupid.๐Ÿค—& I would love to see golmatol chachi..๐Ÿ˜‰
Dev's always super speedy..unlike Maan ..specially with women..๐Ÿ˜†
[QUOTE=temorocks]

Gurmeet is back...

[/QUOTE
Thank God..
& thanxx Zee for the news...
He supposed to come back Sunday, but he is called back today as he is needed for the upcoming episodes and his bank of scenes finished...
Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by geetlover1

hey bobby that pic would b at KC at 1st one Maan is mesmerized too see geet n 2nd one guessed that for again miss the chance...๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ

After being mesmerized with his wifey's beauty ..he always misses the chance..๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by temorocks

He supposed to come back Sunday, but he is called back today as he is needed for the upcoming episodes and his bank of scenes finished...

That we could guess from todays episode..Now its from Mon-fri .so the cv's can bank a few episodes coz he goes on leave at regular intervals..