PRECAp - The Trap is sprung... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Cunning amma on the go. .hmm. .thank u so much sathya chechi
Originally posted by tanthya

Krishna and Pratigya in the bedroom, Krishna" You Know My mother, she thinks of everyone and everything, she takes good care of us ..and look what she had to bear ..is this right ... I'll not allow anything to happen to Amma ..Am I saying anything wrong..tell me"..Pratigya reluctantly  shakes her head...Pratigya is distrustful  and is getting suspicious about Amma's intention's ...
yup thanx diii for sharing  but amma is mastermind  she empress krishna he thought that his amma is good
i hate ammaa๐Ÿฅฑ
Thanx for the Precap ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So Amma isnt with SS. Whatever she is doing, doing it alone ๐Ÿ˜• i'm very much confused. Why SS is so flexible? He supported P suddenly & now against her again, that too was suddenly.   
thanks Tanthya!
This Amma is so cunning and evil... Knew it she will definitely cause harm to KriYa, and the way she says 'God bless your pair' to KP in the end says it all... That this time she will be successful...
Another pathetic track coming up.. typical of SP shows... same old saas-bahu stuff. Filza u r right. this amma is evil. she will do something big for kriya and this time she will be successful so cv's r going fot eh usual SP saas-bahu drama and the drift of the couple the same old stuff. typical. pratiya has doubts but i don;t think krishna will believe her. it has to be like that right. otehrwise what story?
Thanks 4 the precap...
i cant comment on whats gonna happen since i will first prefer to watch.
so lets see what is there in store for us๐Ÿ˜‰
coz CVs have always given us something unexpected๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks for precap Tanthya.. 

everyone thinks that Amma is too clever and this time she will succeed in seperating KRIYA...

but that could have happened only if Prats did not  know of her double game... but now Prat's anntenna is up... let us she how she counteracts Amma in the battle for Krishna...๐Ÿ˜›

I doubt P will sit aside quietly while K slips out of her grasp...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by a_uma - 12 years ago
Originally posted by b2011

Yes, same predictable track but many times CVs have deviated but donno what happens this time.

Thanks tanthya for the precap.

i guess because they gauge audience reaction and then move forward accordingly 

lets see what happens now! 
Originally posted by laks76

thanks Tanthya!
This Amma is so cunning and evil... Knew it she will definitely cause harm to KriYa, and the way she says 'God bless your pair' to KP in the end says it all... That this time she will be successful...
Another pathetic track coming up.. typical of SP shows... same old saas-bahu stuff. Filza u r right. this amma is evil. she will do something big for kriya and this time she will be successful so cv's r going fot eh usual SP saas-bahu drama and the drift of the couple the same old stuff. typical. pratiya has doubts but i don;t think krishna will believe her. it has to be like that right. otehrwise what story?

maybe. don't know... ๐Ÿ˜• but Looks like that... 

If there is a conflict between KP leading to a growth in their relationship i am in for it but if it is just a game for TRPs with them drifting apart i am not interested...  

Yes, this amma is planning very big game, this time she will b sucessful, but this track is turning like a saas bahu track, like  K serials, show is losing a main theme now. Is this a main theme or  charm of the show.