Pratigya

PRECAp - The Trap is sprung...

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Krishna and Pratigya in the bedroom, Krishna" You Know My mother, she thinks of everyone and everything, she takes good care of us ..and look what she had to bear ..is this right ... I'll not allow anything to happen to Amma ..Am I saying anything wrong..tell me"..Pratigya reluctantly  shakes her head...Pratigya is distrustful  and is getting suspicious about Amma's intention's ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meena.. thumbnail
mefirst thanks for sharing di
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Second one to reply!! πŸ˜ƒ
Thanx Santhya for the lovely precap description!!! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Fallen Star - 12 years ago
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That Amma...gotta give it to her...her evil has no bounds...
As for you Krishna...all I have to say about you is...Men!!!!
<<shaking head profusely>>
hussainramso thumbnail
Thanks Sathya!

Spectacular job on both threads!

BTW...

Which is it? Tinker Bell, Amma...Well make up your mind...I guess you have. Different names same entityπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
See this amma is something big. now i got she is into making a drift between kriya. prats already got suspicious. but krishna he is innocent he won;t believe prats and i amtelling u this will create a drift in kriya and amma is planning behind the scene she is planning like SS chupa chupki. OMG this lady na venom full.
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Tanthya!
This Amma is so cunning and evil... Knew it she will definitely cause harm to KriYa, and the way she says 'God bless your pair' to KP in the end says it all... That this time she will be successful...
Another pathetic track coming up.. typical of SP shows... same old saas-bahu stuff... 🀒
sweet_bhanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the PRECAP, tanths.

Amma, must congratulate you on a job well done.  You truely are an artist. You judged your baba so well. Now, not only have you got Baba to be your shield against future prasadi from SS, but have convinced him that you're the victim and will not listen to a single bad word against her. Prats, you've got your work cut out here, love.
Edited by sweet_bhanki - 12 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was surprised Pratigya actually fell for it  probably thinking on a positive high but still one would be very circumspect, be prepared for further dilapidations. 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Filza.T

thanks Tanthya!
This Amma is so cunning and evil... Knew it she will definitely cause harm to KriYa, and the way she says 'God bless your pair' to KP in the end says it all... That this time she will be successful...
Another pathetic track coming up.. typical of SP shows... same old saas-bahu stuff... 🀒

Yes, same predictable track but many times CVs have deviated but donno what happens this time.

Thanks tanthya for the precap.
Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago