The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yaminibandi

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Veer idiot deserves Tapasya.
Iccha doing everything ( I know she is dumb) to keep his weakness under wraps, taking shit from his family day in and out, trying to protect his family from imposters and Veer is busy flirting wid Tapasya and doing TRAP baby jaap24/7 in front of Iccha. How can he be so insensitiveAngryAngry.

But Veer doesnt know Iccha's mahanta na...Wink...Veer is not flirting with tapasya, he is just doing what iccha forced him to do initially , and now has developed a bond towards the baby...looks seemingly  normal to me. oh yes, he deserves iccha alright...iccha doesnot deserve him..Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.vivacious_priya

Yaminibandi Senior Member
Yaminibandi
Yaminibandi

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Yes 2 [11.76%]
No 15 [88.24%]Clap
Others 0 [0.00%]
vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Iccha doing everything ( I know she is dumb) to keep his weakness under wraps, taking shit from his family day in and out, trying to protect his family from imposters and Veer is busy flirting wid Tapasya and doing TRAP baby jaap24/7 in front of Iccha. How can he be so insensitiveAngryAngry.

But Veer doesnt know Iccha's mahanta na...Wink...Veer is not flirting with tapasya, he is just doing what iccha forced him to do initially , and now has developed a bond towards the baby...looks seemingly  normal to me. oh yes, he deserves iccha alright...iccha doesnot deserve him..Thumbs Down

i agree wid u...Smile

FunLyfe

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Veer has become such a confusing character nowadays... cant understand what he is upto... one can understand his bonding with the baby ... but his behaviour towards Taps n Ichcha is so contradictory to what it was previously that I wonder what all this is leading to... have a strong feeling that Ichcha will get separated from Veer ... Confused Ichcha is trying to save Veer n the family in her own dumb way ... what she  needs to do is, just show that infertility report  to Veer and everything will fall in place ...  CVs need to move ahead with the story ... high time they stop this overstretching they have been doing for last so many months...Angry
Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yaminibandisourojintruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Veer has become such a confusing character nowadays... cant understand what he is upto... one can understand his bonding with the baby ... but his behaviour towards Taps n Ichcha is so contradictory to what it was previously that I wonder what all this is leading to... have a strong feeling that Ichcha will get separated from Veer ... Confused Ichcha is trying to save Veer n the family in her own dumb way ... what she  needs to do is, just show that infertility report  to Veer and everything will fall in place ...  CVs need to move ahead with the story ... high time they stop this overstretching they have been doing for last so many months...Angry
Dead
cvs creativity ends with tappu exposure , they dont know how to proceed with the story after thast, so they r delaying it,
srsly its high time this pregnancy track goes to closure, iccha is yet to get pregnant, but this track i dont know when it will lead to closure, i know iccha will expose tappu eventually but whennn AngryAngryAngryAngry. i have lost my hopes on rathod also, agar usse kuch karna hota , toh ab tak kar letaaAngry

souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

I know Vijaya Iccha is becoming more and more dumb wid each passing day but at the same time one cant deny that Veer is going overboard wid his baby feelings.
When Iccha forced him to take care of the baby even she knew that the baby was Veer's. She did not want Veer to sit in the puja but Mai folded her arms, pleaded her and blackmailed her so she had to give in.
Yesterday I was really confused wid Veer's words. He is thinking Tapasya has changed and has become matured but the last sentence which she told him was something like ' Main aapko khona nahi chati Veer' so how can Veer think that she has changedConfusedConfused.
He was thinking if Tapasya had shown this kind of maturity earlier then  rishte ulajhte nahin. Did he mean then he wud have accepted Tapasya as his wifeShockedShocked.
Even if the baby was his, feeding Tapasya, touching her tummy,giving her his name is in a way being insensitive to Iccha's feelings and taking her for granted

Sorry Vijaya, I just now saw that u have started liking Tapasya genuinely, so maybe u also want Vee...Ya.

Edited by souroj - 07 May 2011 at 3:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfetiny15

Go to top