jagya and anandi meeting

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
frendz
since many days we are seeing the drama where jagya was only on phone with anandi but i want the day where jagya should see anandi with love and effection in face as per we all came to know that  gauri will come to know jagyas truth and she will stay in jagya house and turns negative and a million dollar question is will anadi also wil b their or she will be in jaipur persuing her studies and if gauri turns negative then the show will turn into ekta kapoor drama 100% where 2 ladies fighting for one man and one lady in that is satisavitri(anadi) and one is evil gauri frendz yeh tho yash chopra ki film silsila hojayega where at last amitab bacchan tells to jaya bhaduri"shobha mein aagaya aisa ki meri ateet ke deewaron ko todke" frendz think jagya also comes and tells anandi once he come to know the evilness of guri and tells to anandi"anandi tumhara jagya tumhari pass agaya,aisa ki ateet ke dewaronko todke aagaya"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then anandi "mujhe pata tha jagya tum zaroor aoge"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† frendz this is just for fun but iam 100% sure there will b one day for jagya where he will repent a lot and want to see anandi but she will not be with hom🀒🀒🀒🀒
what u guys say
I don't want Anandi to be home when Gauri stays ... 
First of all I dont want Gauri to go to that bhootiya haveli...infact I want Anandi to move out of that manhoos haveli and godforsaken land of Jaitser...coz she can progress in life only if she moves away from there...and No Jagya-Anandi milan again for me please...I am not gonna watch...😑 whats the whole point of this show? if that's what they want to show in the end??

Anandi-Jagya ka saath janmon ka rishta...bull πŸ€¬ ! NEVA EVA !!
Don't want jagya with anandi EVER AGAINπŸ€”, .But if  jagya does come back  with silsila dialogbaazi  anandi  (IF πŸ€”highly educated by then )  should retort back  " NO WAY DUDE😑,GET LOST,I have wasted too much of my life  over you .Iam no longer GANWAAR  to accept  you " ...😍 
And jagya wouldn't know where to hide...😍
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
If jagiya goes back to anandi..its time  to switch off from this show!..as the whole essence of this track will be lost.and all the umpteen messages being shown will have prooven to be nothing but a big farce...on the other hand if anandi is shown moving on..and not pinning for jagiya anymore...it will make much more sense!...and from this show atleast we expect some sense...πŸ˜‰
oh frendz thats what iam telling there will be a day deffinetly and i want it for jagya should cry like anandi where she cried on terrase but anandi should not be with himπŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
I think, when Gauri will turn negative, she will make Jagya and his family's life a hell... thats when Jagya will repent... at the same time Anandi would be pursuing higher studies (as per the source info) So JAgya will start finding Anandi more attractive and lovable and that's when he will want Anandi back in his life...

I know this is too much of presumption, but knowing Jagya - he is man of convenience... so for him any girl who is easy, nice and comfy for him is the one he will go for... he might never realise what LOVE is...

The question is will Anandi then accept him???