Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Anant is far more interesting character (and actor of course:-))) than navya, i think show ka naam Anant hona chahiye thaπŸ˜‰
scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Everything is going so fast! πŸ˜• 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In simple words- this is love.

He has not yet reached the point of realization.
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anu17

Yaaar he is in love he want to Navya to spend time with him...he don't know what is he doing...I think he is in love
do you suspect him???I means...he is doing this by hiding some thing in his heart...I don't think soo I think he also don't know what he is doing...case he only want to see her want to be with her thats the reason...but he realize this after he did it..I think Like that...Anant is not a bad guy I think...πŸ˜•

I think his behavoir shows if he wants Navya any how he will get her to his life...He will fight for his love...may be not thinking what will happen next...

anu...u stole my heart by dis rply...i sooo agreee wid u...😳
mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

ah...if there is one character in this show that can spark off many discussions...it has 2 be this guy...from day one he has captured our fancies...come on guys, one month down and he's appeared in almost all the episodes..but can any of us define him in simple terms?? no we cant...sometimes his antics puts your brain in this insanity gear that u literally feel like banging your head on the wall but at the same time u enjoy it...and 2 be very honest, i'm in no hurry 2 know about his feelings or thoughts...let anant remain a mystery for a few more months...thats the beauty of his character...if his feelings are revealed so soon, then it would amount to nothing less than character assassination...anant would no more be the anant we want him to be...but there is one thing we know about him...anant bohot achcha ladka hai, bohot achcha...

Even i am not understanding why ppl are taking this as love..let the things be like this...This is not love..