India-Forums

Navya
Navya

What is Anant upto? (Page 2)

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Agree. Anant has lost it . He's for sure attracted to her, only he himself doesn't realise that. He calls her every now and then, smiles looking at her pics , Thinks about her, And He's been unknowingly doing things that "conventionally" a boyfriend does. LOL Becomes stubborn when Navya refuses to come, Gets her zabardasti to the sagai , Drops her to her house and to the hospital (before) , He's been in the hyper active mode ever since Navya refused to come to the engagement. and Aaj toh hadh hi kar diLOL He went to pick her up. And the precap , " Please come to the picnic , FOR ME .. " like seriously? LOL He is totally bekaaboLOL He needs to calm down and question himself as to why he's been doing all that.

Edited by --Naina-- - 06 May 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

t930vedula_1

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Naina--

Agree. Anant has lost it . He's for sure attracted to her, only he himself doesn't realise that. He calls her every now and then, smiles looking at her pics , Thinks about her, And He's been unknowingly doing things that "conventionally" a boyfriend does. LOL Becomes stubborn when Navya refuses to come, Gets her zabardasti to the sagai , Drops her to her house and to the hospital (before) , He's been in the hyper active mode ever since Navya refused to come to the engagement. and Aaj toh hadh hi kar diLOL He went to pick her up. And the precap , " Please come to the picnic , FOR ME .. " like seriously? LOL He is totally bekaaboLOL He needs to calm down and question himself as to why he's been doing all that.

wowww naina... kya mast reply hain!!! exactly..!!! i am loving his reactions!! hez more bekabooo than navya... EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

t930

Snowwhite50 Groupbie
Snowwhite50
Snowwhite50

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I 2 didnt like the morning part.That also for giving her lift.if he is waiting for her on the way or sumwherelse it would be nice

Edited by Snowwhite50 - 06 May 2011 at 12:23pm

vedula_1

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hmm Who is Anant? Or the question should be what is Anant? (hmm)

A level headed guy with his own sets of principle which belongs to  his familly's "oh not so cool" rule book as well.

He doesnt believe in the idea of-dating, he thinks they r waste of time n he can do better things than this.

He has his own sets of principle thats true yet he likes to do what his age's people do,Eventhough his familly dont like such activities.. (I.e-Going for a drive with friends @ night)  - which proves nomatter he stands for the "right" things.)which are right acc to him)

A friend of him,told him to atleast date a girl,First he ignores but later on he,himself gets attracted to a girl (Who is innocent,sweet & different than other girls,according to him)to the extent which made him do-

Staring @ her during Computer project.

Having some (harmless)fun,by cliking photos.

Unknowingly hurting her then say sorry.Genuinely showing concern for her.

Inviting her for his sister's engagement party which his Grand paa may not like.

Making things up,with Nimisha.

Then convincing her for coming to the party..Making sure,if she's coming or not..

Giving her dhamki when she says "she wont be able to make it to the function".Making sure she's coming & that too with him..

Balcony dekhne chale ,do hi min laghenghe" (in short doing silly stuff)

Calling her just to hear her voice (Unknowingly) ask her if everything is fine..

Comes to her place & offering lift ..Without thinking she can get into trouble bcoz of this.

Staring at her when he sees her in the college..

Precap : convincing her to come to panchgani for "him". 

End of the story is..He''s the same Anant who we have seen in the 1st episode..But he is changing with time as he's started liking/falling for a girl & the best part is he's aware about this changes .but he didnt get the "Time" to question" his feelings..
which im sure he'll do but only after some "drama" happen..Probably that 'd be created by his / Navya's familly..

*phew* Im done :)

Edited by piya2025 - 07 May 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1madhu_sridharEnigma.anu17

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
boys...i tell ya...LOL...i guess he is gonna fall for navya a bit too hard that u can imagine...or he already has..i dont even want to think wat this boy is gonna do once he realise he's in love with her...

vedula_1

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

@Piya - Interesting Analysis ! He has himself acknowledged that he wasn't like that before, when he said something like " pata nahi mujhe kya ho gaya hai " (  in the scene between them in his room ).  I agree with one point, He hasn't had the time to question his feelings, thats why he needs to calm down first ( which I think he wont anytime soonLOL )

Edited by --Naina-- - 06 May 2011 at 12:40pm

vedula_1piya2025.

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
ummm he bordering on being rather stalkerish  these days.Stern Smile

he knows where Navya lives, so he just casually pops out of nowhere at her place. Not to forget that he already knows how navya's dad and her dadi are. Poor Navya..lol she has been lucky up till now but her probability of getting busted are increasing with increasing visits from Mr. Perplexing.LOL
Why is he doing that? Just impulsively ? Does he even question himself about it? He really needs a reality check every moment these daysLOL.

Edited by Ramy25 - 06 May 2011 at 5:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanrevathisvedula_1pheonix1madhu_sridhar

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Niana- Thank you ji..

Ahh..yeah thats right lol..But seriously..the way he went to Navya's house umm infront of building,for a sec i got a heart attrach (not real one though hehe)c'on dude-what's really up to you..Navya's reaction was spot on...hmm.main..won..uper..niche,aghe picche,she were looking everywhere..Anant's has totally lost it.. I mean hello..A friend 'd never ask you like" Chalo "mere" lia Plz..Does he even know what he's saying lol.

vedula_1Enigma.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index