Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I 2 didnt like the morning part.That also for giving her lift.if he is waiting for her on the way or sumwherelse it would be niceEdited by Snowwhite50 - 12 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hmm Who is Anant? Or the question should be what is Anant? (hmm)

A level headed guy with his own sets of principle which belongs to  his familly's "oh not so cool" rule book as well.

He doesnt believe in the idea of-dating, he thinks they r waste of time n he can do better things than this.

He has his own sets of principle thats true yet he likes to do what his age's people do,Eventhough his familly dont like such activities.. (I.e-Going for a drive with friends @ night)  - which proves nomatter he stands for the "right" things.)which are right acc to him)

A friend of him,told him to atleast date a girl,First he ignores but later on he,himself gets attracted to a girl (Who is innocent,sweet & different than other girls,according to him)to the extent which made him do-

Staring @ her during Computer project.

Having some (harmless)fun,by cliking photos.

Unknowingly hurting her then say sorry.Genuinely showing concern for her.

Inviting her for his sister's engagement party which his Grand paa may not like.

Making things up,with Nimisha.

Then convincing her for coming to the party..Making sure,if she's coming or not..

Giving her dhamki when she says "she wont be able to make it to the function".Making sure she's coming & that too with him..

Balcony dekhne chale ,do hi min laghenghe" (in short doing silly stuff)

Calling her just to hear her voice (Unknowingly) ask her if everything is fine..

Comes to her place & offering lift ..Without thinking she can get into trouble bcoz of this.

Staring at her when he sees her in the college..

Precap : convincing her to come to panchgani for "him". 

End of the story is..He''s the same Anant who we have seen in the 1st episode..But he is changing with time as he's started liking/falling for a girl & the best part is he's aware about this changes .but he didnt get the "Time" to question" his feelings..
which im sure he'll do but only after some "drama" happen..Probably that 'd be created by his / Navya's familly..

*phew* Im done :)
Edited by piya2025 - 12 years ago
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
boys...i tell ya...πŸ˜†...i guess he is gonna fall for navya a bit too hard that u can imagine...or he already has..i dont even want to think wat this boy is gonna do once he realise he's in love with her...
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@Piya - Interesting Analysis ! He has himself acknowledged that he wasn't like that before, when he said something like " pata nahi mujhe kya ho gaya hai " (  in the scene between them in his room ).  I agree with one point, He hasn't had the time to question his feelings, thats why he needs to calm down first ( which I think he wont anytime soonπŸ˜† )

Edited by --Naina-- - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ummm he bordering on being rather stalkerish  these days.😳

he knows where Navya lives, so he just casually pops out of nowhere at her place. Not to forget that he already knows how navya's dad and her dadi are. Poor Navya..lol she has been lucky up till now but her probability of getting busted are increasing with increasing visits from Mr. Perplexing.πŸ˜†
Why is he doing that? Just impulsively ? Does he even question himself about it? He really needs a reality check every moment these daysπŸ˜†.
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Niana- Thank you ji..

Ahh..yeah thats right lol..But seriously..the way he went to Navya's house umm infront of building,for a sec i got a heart attrach (not real one though hehe)c'on dude-what's really up to you..Navya's reaction was spot on...hmm.main..won..uper..niche,aghe picche,she were looking everywhere..Anant's has totally lost it.. I mean hello..A friend 'd never ask you like" Chalo "mere" lia Plz..Does he even know what he's saying lol.
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmm...and not to forget the sweet complaint  "ranbir ke saath chali gayi mujhse kaha bhi nahi chodne ke liye" ...:-))
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piya2025

Niana- Thank you ji..

Ahh..yeah thats right lol..But seriously..the way he went to Navya's house umm infront of building,for a sec i got a heart attrach (not real one though hehe)c'on dude-what's really up to you..Navya's reaction was spot on...hmm.main..won..uper..niche,aghe picche,she were looking everywhere..Anant's has totally lost it.. I mean hello..A friend 'd never ask you like" Chalo "mere" lia Plz..Does he even know what he's saying lol.

You're welcome ji..

Yep, Navya's reaction was spot on , I think her reaction was not only a result of her getting scared about the family and padosi catching them , it was also because of the reality check she got from Renuka. That was important, she was herself on the verge of being bekaabo.

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Exactly..Neither he is fallin nor Standing...I mean falling in Love πŸ˜†
He loves to blackmail her 'Mere lliye"... the way e loooks at her...talks to her..thinks about her...They all are symptoms of Love  But  the Cvs arent making it Clear...
piya2025 thumbnail
Yeah.. & it was a real reaction from Navya..Any girl like her 'd done the same what did..& Anant lol..Now-a-day he doesnt even think before doing anything.So "questining"himself for his own actions,seems to be far way,it'd take time..
The way he was looking @ her today..espacially that last bit like "hmm hmm hmm" geting dat paper for her (what was that BTW,i forgot) asking her to fill it up..n going there just for him" that was really sweet but still dont he think once its weird that how he's asking her to go just for "him"