India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Babhi day dreaming ha ha ha

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
babhi is day dreaming...ha ha ha she is trying her best to shagun to be the youngest Bahu hi the family I think and I know that is only a dream ha ha ha ...bahbhu wake up yaar your sis is a stupid fool..Smile beware from me I will slap you to come out from the dream...Drag and drop me
only Navya can become the Youngest Bahu of your family..case now Anant in love may be more than Navya...Today he ask can you come to the picnic...for me...(Mere liyeEmbarrassed)Drag and drop me
bua daadi I can't understand why she has a stone heart like this...Hari om prabuji bua daadi don't be rude to such a cute girl like this...she is so cute na...
Drag and drop me

aha Navya's future saas give her lovely comments..and that time Anant face wow..Embarrassed...Anant in love aha(yaar Anant you are in
Heartlove wowEmbarrassed)..Drag and drop me.now more than Navya Anant is in love...Navya likes him but Anant...

Drag and drop menow we have to wait 48+22 hours to watch Navya oopss that means 70 hours.looong period ohoo...I can't wait that much time yaaar ooops....
Drag and drop me
So guys share your fun and cute comment and also you can sw your anger towards Babhi from your lovely comments I like If you can sw your ager towards Babhi case I hate her today...

Drag and drop me

guys can you share your comments with me????

Edited by anu17 - 06 May 2011 at 11:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10ArhiliciousLOVEbe-happy-alwaysakshi-sidputul.Juhi.

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
omh 60 hrs ,how will i wait for so much time,AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

omh 60 hrs ,how will i wait for so much time,AngryAngry

no yaar 70 hours ooops I also can''t wait that much time...CryAngry
ranbirkialliya Senior Member
ranbirkialliya
ranbirkialliya

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
HAHA u pasted animZations Just like the sItuatiOn .AND love is in the air aur rama wo kuch nahi kar payegi AUR SHAGUN khud anya ke shadi ke lado kayegi HEHE!

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doremi

HAHA u pasted animZations Just like the sItuatiOn .AND love is in the air aur rama wo kuch nahi kar payegi AUR SHAGUN khud anya ke shadi ke lado kayegi HEHE!

ha ha ha ha ha Shagun will eat Shagun ka laddu in AnYa's wedding ha ha hahaDrag and drop me
be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Hey your animated cute lil'  cartoons are really good n are actually depicting the correct situation.
BTW , yeah, ANANT has fallen for NAVYA more than NAVYA for ANANTTongue how cute!!

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edwardtabs

Hey your animated cute lil'  cartoons are really good n are actually depicting the correct situation.
BTW , yeah, ANANT has fallen for NAVYA more than NAVYA for ANANTTongue how cute!!

yaa yaar but for him to realize his love he will get more time...but after that what will hapen...ha ha ha waiting for thatBig smile
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
hahahaha anu...u r ri8 Rama is day dreaming...ders no CHANAS(chance) of Shagun 2 nter in Anant's lyf ROFL

2 dayzzz...vl b pathetic widout dem

anu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index