Navya

Babhi day dreaming ha ha ha

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
babhi is day dreaming...ha ha ha she is trying her best to shagun to be the youngest Bahu hi the family I think and I know that is only a dream ha ha ha ...bahbhu wake up yaar your sis is a stupid fool..๐Ÿ˜Š beware from me I will slap you to come out from the dream...
only Navya can become the Youngest Bahu of your family..case now Anant in love may be more than Navya...Today he ask can you come to the picnic...for me...(Mere liye๐Ÿ˜ณ)
bua daadi I can't understand why she has a stone heart like this...Hari om prabuji bua daadi don't be rude to such a cute girl like this...she is so cute na...

aha Navya's future saas give her lovely comments..and that time Anant face wow..๐Ÿ˜ณ...Anant in love aha(yaar Anant you are in
โค๏ธlove wow๐Ÿ˜ณ)...now more than Navya Anant is in love...Navya likes him but Anant...

now we have to wait 48+22 hours to watch Navya oopss that means 70 hours.looong period ohoo...I can't wait that much time yaaar ooops....

So guys share your fun and cute comment and also you can sw your anger towards Babhi from your lovely comments I like If you can sw your ager towards Babhi case I hate her today...

guys can you share your comments with me????

Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omh 60 hrs ,how will i wait for so much time,๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chaitu-monaya

omh 60 hrs ,how will i wait for so much time,๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

no yaar 70 hours ooops I also can''t wait that much time...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก
ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAHA u pasted animZations Just like the sItuatiOn .AND love is in the air aur rama wo kuch nahi kar payegi AUR SHAGUN khud anya ke shadi ke lado kayegi HEHE!
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: doremi

HAHA u pasted animZations Just like the sItuatiOn .AND love is in the air aur rama wo kuch nahi kar payegi AUR SHAGUN khud anya ke shadi ke lado kayegi HEHE!

ha ha ha ha ha Shagun will eat Shagun ka laddu in AnYa's wedding ha ha haha
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey your animated cute lil'  cartoons are really good n are actually depicting the correct situation.
BTW , yeah, ANANT has fallen for NAVYA more than NAVYA for ANANT๐Ÿ˜› how cute!!
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Edwardtabs

Hey your animated cute lil'  cartoons are really good n are actually depicting the correct situation.
BTW , yeah, ANANT has fallen for NAVYA more than NAVYA for ANANT๐Ÿ˜› how cute!!

yaa yaar but for him to realize his love he will get more time...but after that what will hapen...ha ha ha waiting for that๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahahaha anu...u r ri8 Rama is day dreaming...ders no CHANAS(chance) of Shagun 2 nter in Anant's lyf ๐Ÿคฃ

2 dayzzz...vl b pathetic widout dem
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haha shagun can never become bahu f dat house..this ll happen nly in rama's r shagun's dreams..i think bua daadi ll b d fst one to oppose..
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love_Anant

hahahaha anu...u r ri8 Rama is day dreaming...ders no CHANAS(chance) of Shagun 2 nter in Anant's lyf ๐Ÿคฃ

2 dayzzz...vl b pathetic widout dem

yaaa yaaar I also think If Anant family agree to shagun...Anant will not do this...In his behavior show this...Anant will some how stop this...His expressions says that he is thinking Shagun as a pagal girl...ha ha ha๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†