Sasural Genda Phool

Is it a BLOOPER or seems to b...???

panic_monger thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
at the beginning of serial when rano said "aaj kuch simple banate han khane mn" and alok said "q simple aaj sab gher pe hn kuch chatpata banao etc etc etc..."
 aaj sab gher pe hn means sb ko chutti ha to sab phr se office q gaye?πŸ˜•
 i hv watched complete episode but still thinking abt dat k ager chutti thi to ye kya baat hui phr se sab office chal pare?πŸ˜†

its not a pure blooper but it seems to b like a blooper ya phr AMNESIA TRACK ka start ALOK ki is baat se hua haπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
                              πŸ˜•
              πŸ˜• i m still confusedπŸ˜•
                              πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No I think he meant that since Ilesh had come back from Panipat, that's why "aaj sab ghar pe hain." I don't see it as a blooper.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah it is a blooper i have mentioned abt this in other  thread...why alok have said like ths aaj sab ghar par hai whereas inder n ishaan were going to office or itz just they want to start off with amnesia track n somehow have to show ishaan's accident
iruaG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Yeah it is a blooper i have mentioned abt this in other  thread...why alok have said like ths aaj sab ghar par hai whereas inder n ishaan were going to office or itz just they want to start off with amnesia track n somehow have to show ishaan's accident

No I thought it was a normal thing to say. For example in my family, everyone is busy and keeps travelling but whenever we are at home/ in town we always say that "aaj sab ghar pe hain so we'll have dinner together". It doesn't necessarily have to mean a holiday.  Here Ilesh was travelling and had just returned when Alok said that. I see nothing wrong with it.
panic_monger thumbnail
khana means dopahar ka khana(rano mentioned it too) or abhi tak kisi ne breakfast bhi nhi kiya tha to us se pahle hi sab ko khane ki fikar par gai????is scene k baad sab ne breakfast kiya or office chale gaye.sab gher pe q ni rahe phir??????????
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iruaG

No I thought it was a normal thing to say. For example in my family, everyone is busy and keeps travelling but whenever we are at home/ in town we always say that "aaj sab ghar pe hain so we'll have dinner together". It doesn't necessarily have to mean a holiday.  Here Ilesh was travelling and had just returned when Alok said that. I see nothing wrong with it.

May be u r right but the way alok said it i think he mean itz a holiday
iruaG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: panic_monger

khana means dopahar ka khana(rano mentioned it too) or abhi tak kisi ne breakfast bhi nhi kiya tha to us se pahle hi sab ko khane ki fikar par gai????is scene k baad sab ne breakfast kiya or office chale gaye.sab gher pe q ni rahe phir??????????

I think it was the day before that the comment was made. Read the update😊 I'll let u know for sure after I've seen the rerun.πŸ₯±