India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL wikipedia status

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
please see,if you already have not done so.  I check this fairly regularly,so up until the 3rd of may 2011 under cast Mishal Raheja: Dutta Patil main male protagonist[ may come back] ,was printed, now after Mishal's 3rd of may ' interveiw'where'he says its a rumour, it reads as Mishal Raheja; Dutta Patil,dead. ... you can read the rest of the cast and roles your self especially the 'new male lead'... comment if you want to, I personally was quite disgusted by this wikipedia which can be edited! as it says on it... well if we go by this nonsense then the female protagonist  is a widow!
hamlet 
ps if this is a repeat of the same post ,than apologies LTLdev team,also will you look into the authenticity of this wiki... many thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11Warda.Moon_Lovers

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
 wikipedia is hilarious. LOL anybody can edit it and we should put everyone is dead coz the whole show is dead. LOL Just leave it Hamlet. it's not worth it. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

merunkomal_w25__priyanka__-Roopa-Yuvika_15mnx12Pooja_219-bharti-mIsHeZ.xivy_11MelodiousDreamsHamlet53

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Don't worry Hammie,
The moment Dutta's charcter will re-enter the show ,again this wikipedia information will be updated.LOL
Waise bhi now MR is no more our Dutta ,so as far as i am concerned,i don't care what they mention.
Personally i don't like the way wikipedia gives access to edit the matter .Anyone can write whatever they feel is correct,the authenticity is all gone.Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-__priyanka__ivy_11-Ritz-Hamlet53

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

its not authentic , anyone can add whatever they want

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
hey guys i have made certain changes in it.
and do hope u all will like it.please do comment.

Dhaaal__priyanka__ivy_11

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
'@ preety,sam,ritzy!  chalo feel better now that I'eve got it off my chest.this ridiculous though any body can edit it ,every which way,
ritzy sahi hai there are alll dead haaa haaa...at least you made me larfff. have a good weekend ,maybe???
the great oracle Mishaleous Rahejaous speaks to his muses!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 06 May 2011 at 11:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

__priyanka__Pooja_219-Ritz-ivy_11

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

wikipedia is hilarious. LOL anybody can edit it and we should put everyone is dead coz the whole show is dead. LOL Just leave it Hamlet. it's not worth it. 
LOLLOLLOL aww ritz u do tht n i wil award u with a bara wala chocolateLOLLOLLOL

hmmm nw we knw who's being doing the editing in wiki dnt we..the sme PS or his chamchaDeadAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

__priyanka__-Ritz-ivy_11Hamlet53

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
have you seen this?  aadesh chaudhary -  diggu[male antagonist supporter,nana saheb ki pooch]] LOLLOLLOL
anyway, the information will be updated once the character re-enters. don't worry.

Dhaaal__priyanka__Hamlet53

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index