Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tazzi

Thanks Chalhov for the post:)

I liked Dadaji's smile...when BB was scolding at him. Esp when she mention Rohan...as per CB description he is the only one that knows Dev is the youngest grandson.  He is excellent actor. With no dialogue we can sense what dadaji's is feeling. Rohan was too funny. He behaved exactly like a child.  He could not recognize Dev nor Radhika...He was a tension relief sort of...Esp when says to Dev...kya you're also doctor. He is very spontaneous comic as we can see in interviews. All the actors are very good.

welcome and thanks Taazi after the episode was over somehow I could only think of these two and their acting liked their scenes and waiting to see how they will be in future scenesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Yes,it would be fun to see Rohan shouting  & making BB run around PB & calling names.And I'm sure slowly he'l become friends with Radhika & will not tolerate if someone shouts at her.

fatssrilanka very amusing scenes and want that to happen.πŸ˜†
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu17

wow chalhov yaar I am waiting for the next few epi what will happen...hey I want to see that how Rohen will react when he see his face from the mirror...🀣

anu17 me too yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Thanks Annamarie
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devika.

That will be awsome.. Rohan and Radhika friends, and even ask  everyone else to act better with Radhika, or he calls out their names or take his tantrum out..🀣, and pull on mohini's hair , and jumki...  πŸ˜†

also can't wait to see radhika in a diffrent saree, even she didn't change after all the fire episode...   maybe next morning... 

i hope, Rohan only will say "she is my friend, as others all are standing in shock...

Devika Rohan playing pranks and teasing and acting naughty with everyone will be interesting. Yes waiting for that scene
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: sigrid

Looks like they have come to the full circle of 12 yeArs...πŸ˜†

Now we will watch as to how Dadaji will be happy and singing with joy as to BB's plans fail...πŸ˜‰
And Rohan, he will be like fun thing for us to watch...

Ushaji yes we will have lot of fun filled scenes with Rohan and Dadaji along with the heavy scenes and ofcourse GD poetry πŸ˜†
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Chalhov,

Nice and funny post.

Dadaji's smile can really be irritating to BB.  Here she thinks she has achieved her goal and the old man gave that  "is that so" look?  Her response was so your faith in your God is still intact?  Why not?  He is the only one aware of what the Sooth-sayer(Kashi Maharaj) has predicted for his family.  Must be thinking in his mind--OH lady dream whenyou can and do not stare daggers at me when the entire dream crashes in front of you.

Rohan did tickle my funny bones.  I liked him asking his mom "why his badima has become fat"  Tomorrow, once he comes home he may even question her about her eating?  In for a lot of comedy scenes and some light moments.  

Thanks Radha I am waiting to see BB 's face once she knows all her plans were waste as she did not know the total contents of the will thats why we can see him smiling in a sarcastic way at her talk.

Yes and waiting for the funny scenes of Rohan. and she will be fuming inside and smiling outsideπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tazzi

Hopefully Rohan will make Radev Unite...it would be fun to watch...as Ruby had said before...this CB will have some comedy...

Tazzi yes waiting for that but  after lot of heartburn to Radhika and the viewers and of course Dev I am waiting for this comedy in this show.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰