Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Smiling Amused Dadaji/naughty childish Rohan (Page 3)

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
That will be awsome.. Rohan and Radhika friends, and even ask  everyone else to act better with Radhika, or he calls out their names or take his tantrum out..ROFL, and pull on mohini's hair , and jumki...  LOL
also can't wait to see radhika in a diffrent saree, even she didn't change after all the fire episode...   maybe next morning... 

i hope, Rohan only will say "she is my friend, as others all are standing in shock...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TazzisigridPutijaChalhov

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Looks like they have come to the full circle of 12 yeArs...LOL
Now we will watch as to how Dadaji will be happy and singing with joy as to BB's plans fail...Wink
And Rohan, he will be like fun thing for us to watch...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tazziradha_bilahariDevika.PutijaChalhov

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Chalhov,

Nice and funny post.

Dadaji's smile can really be irritating to BB.  Here she thinks she has achieved her goal and the old man gave that  "is that so" look?  Her response was so your faith in your God is still intact?  Why not?  He is the only one aware of what the Sooth-sayer(Kashi Maharaj) has predicted for his family.  Must be thinking in his mind--OH lady dream whenyou can and do not stare daggers at me when the entire dream crashes in front of you.

Rohan did tickle my funny bones.  I liked him asking his mom "why his badima has become fat"  Tomorrow, once he comes home he may even question her about her eating?  In for a lot of comedy scenes and some light moments.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TazziDevika.sigridPutijaChalhov

Tazzi Goldie
Tazzi
Tazzi

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Hopefully Rohan will make Radev Unite...it would be fun to watch...as Ruby had said before...this CB will have some comedy...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.sigridPutijaChalhov

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sigrid

Looks like they have come to the full circle of 12 yeArs...LOL
Now we will watch as to how Dadaji will be happy and singing with joy as to BB's plans fail...Wink
And Rohan, he will be like fun thing for us to watch...
and when our Dev beahve like pure Indian Hubby  Rohan will oull Dev's leg.. maybe Radhika aan play around too ...  irriattaing our Dev...  and you are right, 12 yrs come to a circle now... um..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridPutijaChalhov

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Chalhov,

Nice and funny post.

Dadaji's smile can really be irritating to BB.  Here she thinks she has achieved her goal and the old man gave that  "is that so" look?  Her response was so your faith in your God is still intact?  Why not?  He is the only one aware of what the Sooth-sayer(Kashi Maharaj) has predicted for his family.  Must be thinking in his mind--OH lady dream whenyou can and do not stare daggers at me when the entire dream crashes in front of you.

Rohan did tickle my funny bones.  I liked him asking his mom "why his badima has become fat"  Tomorrow, once he comes home he may even question her about her eating?  In for a lot of comedy scenes and some light moments.  
I thought BB knows it too, isn't because of that padma saying "she suppose to bring fortune, but hse is bringing ***.. something..
 i can't wait him to get hom enad makign everyone to dance on his words... and  handling Virat's tantrums too. his RP dream. ha ha ha... all this time Virat was ruling him.. and now????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks dears all for answering I will reply later just back from a  50th wedding anniversary its really good to see the long lasting marriage and the journey the couple made.Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariDevika.

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Yes, Dadajee's cool and composed face in such circumstance was a relief between all the over dramatics going in PF!! Poor BB never guessed out whats happening in his brain...but thinks that she is smart and wise to have figured out everything!1 Hehe!!

Exactly I enjoyed looking at his expression and he is a good actor show his expressions on his face.His face appeared like saying oh bugger off u have already done what I wanted and now gloating on me.LOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index