Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Smiling Amused Dadaji/naughty childish Rohan (Page 2)

devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
gosh that would be great rohan making the evil bb run circles around him
rohan calling rads radhika didi
hope it is just so waiting for the next few tracks impateintly
like i have said it again and again would not watch show  if it was not for avina sooo hooked up on these kida------ jeeyo beta(s)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovanu17

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I hope so too for some light moments now. The actor who is playing Rohan is doing great so far. Can't wait to see! Wink 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TazziDevika.anu17PutijaChalhov

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Exactly..
dadaji's smile, his lips droping is most of the time very natural..  and the look at BB and then he was able to change that expression when he look at Dev.. He is acting within that limited space of him..but yes,  just his smile, is giving the  pain to BB...   and the prof for she being th eCB is her home coming with Krishna.. loved  mansaram gave that Radhika's hand.  I can't wait for next day morning now, just want this settling plot to end, so that we can see how days pass in PB..
ROhan, now can call BB or Virat anything at any time, she may be shouting loud, and here comes rohan calling her "hi Moti".. what's up... ha h a..

his face will suit for that charactor...  how many movies we watched, can't forget Sridev's sadma movie.. the way she acted.. OMG! with Kamal hassan.. Balachander's movie.. superb...  
i know we cannot compare it here, but we loved it, so  let see how they will handle it here...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

emyemilidaimissouri_rosevinianilradha_bilahariTazzi..yajnaseni..sigridashna26anu17PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Well Rohan may just stop his mother from Scolding Rads and say why r u scolding her I like her she is my friendLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

emyemilidavinianil_roseTazziradha_bilahariRADEV1000Devika.anu17

Tazzi Goldie
Tazzi
Tazzi

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Chalhov for the post:)

I liked Dadaji's smile...when BB was scolding at him. Esp when she mention Rohan...as per CB description he is the only one that knows Dev is the youngest grandson.  He is excellent actor. With no dialogue we can sense what dadaji's is feeling. Rohan was too funny. He behaved exactly like a child.  He could not recognize Dev nor Radhika...He was a tension relief sort of...Esp when says to Dev...kya you're also doctor. He is very spontaneous comic as we can see in interviews. All the actors are very good.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

emyemilida_rosevinianilchymanju7RADEV1000radhika5radha_bilahariDevika.sigridPutijaChalhovanu17fatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Yes,it would be fun to see Rohan shouting  & making BB run around PB & calling names.And I'm sure slowly he'l become friends with Radhika & will not tolerate if someone shouts at her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

emyemilidaDevika.anu17PutijaChalhov

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
wow chalhov yaar I am waiting for the next few epi what will happen...hey I want to see that how Rohen will react when he see his face from the mirror...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

emyemilidaDevika.PutijaChalhov

Annamarie Goldie
Annamarie
Annamarie

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
You are right dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index