Smiling Amused Dadaji/naughty childish Rohan

Posted: 12 years ago
Today I liked Dadaji who was smiling as he could with his paralysis looking amused and none of the threats of BB to kill him made any dent  on him he kept the same face😆😆 He as if knew BB has brought her nemesis home with such love and fighting with everyone  and against everyone's wishes.
He knows Radhika is the girl  Dev loves and for her Dev will do many thing inspite of him being  angry rude not wanting to do😉 but u see Dev cant help himself when Radhika with a childish innocent face asks him something.😆😛 and Dadaji knows the CB to reform his household has landed in his house.😃

So now we will have two patients in PB and each giving us lot of amusing moments Now the mad Rohan will become a child Rohan and will be playing pranks on everyone especially his Moti(fat) BM hope he makes her run all around PB and make her thin and she will do what ever he wants as he will be future RP😆
Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago

Yes, Dadajee's cool and composed face in such circumstance was a relief between all the over dramatics going in PF!! Poor BB never guessed out whats happening in his brain...but thinks that she is smart and wise to have figured out everything!1 Hehe!!
I agree Chalhov dadaji was expressive today...her smile was so significant...as if he was laughing at Maheshwari...mocking her bad n cruel intentions...in smpl words smile of regrt...

But Chalhov to rohans word i would say.... badi ma moti ho jaroor ho gayi, padh aim padh pakke hai...others all dis -tracked ...:😉
Edited by RADEV1000 - 12 years ago

Hehe...imagine BB running around Rohan to appease him!! Afterall he would be the RP no...then she should take care of him!! Actually would love to see Rohan playing pranks on everyone...especially on Dev and Rads...that can bring them closer u see ðŸ˜‰ That track can be refreshing from what is being shown here!!

And will he believe that Dev is his friend cum brother Dev...b'coz this Dev is much bigger! Hhehe...Oh and what shall he call Rads? Radhika didi?? That will be awesome...
Originally posted by sia_lovely

And will he believe that Dev is his friend cum brother Dev...b'coz this Dev is much bigger! Hhehe...Oh and what shall he call Rads? Radhika didi?? That will be awesome...

🤣🤣...Sia hope there would be a mirror on Rohan's room...😆😆
🤣

Hehe! And his reaction after seeing himself in the mirror...

Uima! Mere Dole shole aagaye...? itni jaldi? Sone ke pehle to normal tha...hormones ka overdose de diya kya doctor ne...ke itna bada ho gaya?? ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by chalhov

Today I liked Dadaji who was smiling as he could with his paralysis looking amused and none of the threats of BB to kill him made any dent  on him he kept the same face😆😆 He as if knew BB has brought her nemesis home with such love and fighting with everyone  and against everyone's wishes.
He knows Radhika is the girl  Dev loves and for her Dev will do many thing inspite of him being  angry rude not wanting to do😉 but u see Dev cant help himself when Radhika with a childish innocent face asks him something.😆😛 and Dadaji knows the CB to reform his household has landed in his house.😃

So now we will have two patients in PB and each giving us lot of amusing moments Now the mad Rohan will become a child Rohan and will be playing pranks on everyone especially his Moti(fat) BM hope he makes her run all around PB and make her thin and she will do what ever he wants as he will be future RP😆

Lovely thought Chalhov---

dadaji is good--in his facial expressions---that's all he can do for now---

Two patients in PPB, with Radhika running between the two of  them--one child like and one not able to say anything--and BB chasing Radhika

And then I want Gopaldas's shayari on this---------
gosh that would be great rohan making the evil bb run circles around him
rohan calling rads radhika didi
hope it is just so waiting for the next few tracks impateintly
like i have said it again and again would not watch show  if it was not for avina sooo hooked up on these kida------ jeeyo beta(s)
I hope so too for some light moments now. The actor who is playing Rohan is doing great so far. Can't wait to see! 😉 
Exactly..
dadaji's smile, his lips droping is most of the time very natural..  and the look at BB and then he was able to change that expression when he look at Dev.. He is acting within that limited space of him..but yes,  just his smile, is giving the  pain to BB...   and the prof for she being th eCB is her home coming with Krishna.. loved  mansaram gave that Radhika's hand.  I can't wait for next day morning now, just want this settling plot to end, so that we can see how days pass in PB..
ROhan, now can call BB or Virat anything at any time, she may be shouting loud, and here comes rohan calling her "hi Moti".. what's up... ha h a..

his face will suit for that charactor...  how many movies we watched, can't forget Sridev's sadma movie.. the way she acted.. OMG! with Kamal hassan.. Balachander's movie.. superb...  
i know we cannot compare it here, but we loved it, so  let see how they will handle it here...