Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer :Pehle bar itna dar laga... (Page 6)

ShivAnyafan Senior Member
ShivAnyafan
ShivAnyafan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
The CVs are a bunch of confused duffers. Even now they can salvage the storyline.
1. Ammo leaves Thakur house and goes to live in her basti and work in the office canteen.
2. ichcha goes to stay with her Ammo for a few days in the basti just to clear things in her head and get away from B zoo for a while.
3. Satya takes this opportunity and maligns Veer and accuses him of raping saanchi and sending him to jail.
4. Just before he leaves B zoo he gives a shocker to Bundelas saying Taps is not carrying their Vansh but doesnt disclose who the real father is- says thats the biggest revenge to them is to just know that.
5. Taps is thrown out and rathod waits for her outside the B house ( satya would have already alerted him ).
6. Ichcha comes to know what has happened and saves Veer by showing he is impotent or whatever and shows the reports and bails out Veer. Veer ichcha reunite. Taps delivers at Rathods house.
7. veer ichcha have a baby and the leap takes place after this. veecha have a girl and Trap has a boy. Both fall in love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijisouroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by intruderfast

The dialogues have become very crappy and meaningless and contradictory. Nowadays in the scenes of Veer and Tapasya, we feel we are watching Nandmi only and not the characters. Do not know whether it is due to bad script and direction or due to lack of professionalism and some personal problems between the concerned actors..Confused
chitra pappu believes that tappu has changed really DeadLOLLOL, waah pappu prasing tappu,
 bas yeh din dekhna hi baaki tha, now get ready 4 tappu jaap from veer sadela singh thakela fatela bundelaTongueLOLLOLlol itne dino baad gadhe ne think kiya woh bhi kyaaaLOL

Nice name LOLLOL
Today nobody praised TVSB. So I am praising my poor babyEmbarrassed. She is such a sweet  Censored. telling Veer 'hamare bacche ko khone ka darr' and later telling 'Veer talk to our baby' . I have no words for herCensoredCensored

No yaar, her 'hamare' is her usual style of talking as she always refers to herself in the royal 'WE'LOL. Jogi also always says 'Aap' or 'Hum' for their single selves.LOL

Is it LOLLOL LOLLOL. Tappu has learnt sumthing from her fatherLOLLOLbut she said something like Veer talk to our baby, our baby is listening to usEmbarrassedAngry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

The dialogues have become very crappy and meaningless and contradictory. Nowadays in the scenes of Veer and Tapasya, we feel we are watching Nandmi only and not the characters. Do not know whether it is due to bad script and direction or due to lack of professionalism and some personal problems between the concerned actors..Confused
chitra pappu believes that tappu has changed really DeadLOLLOL, waah pappu prasing tappu,
 bas yeh din dekhna hi baaki tha, now get ready 4 tappu jaap from veer sadela singh thakela fatela bundelaTongueLOLLOLlol itne dino baad gadhe ne think kiya woh bhi kyaaaLOL

Nice name LOLLOL
Today nobody praised TVSB. So I am praising my poor babyEmbarrassed. She is such a sweet  Censored. telling Veer 'hamare bacche ko khone ka darr' and later telling 'Veer talk to our baby' . I have no words for herCensoredCensored

No yaar, her 'hamare' is her usual style of talking as she always refers to herself in the royal 'WE'LOL. Jogi also always says 'Aap' or 'Hum' for their single selves.LOL

Is it LOL. Tappu has learnt sumthing from her fatherLOLLOLbut she said something like Veer talk to our baby, our baby is listening to usEmbarrassedAngry.

I tried to make you feel betterWink..  But you caught on to it. LOLLOL

souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Nice name LOLLOL

Is it LOL. Tappu has learnt sumthing from her fatherLOLLOLbut she said something like Veer talk to our baby, our baby is listening to usEmbarrassedAngry.

Thanks dearHugHug but u know when Taps will be exposed the satisfaction which we will get is worth the wait. Only want Winky to become a woman of astitwaLOLLOL.

hermione8

tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

hey yaar did u all hear nani dialogues , veer is naek insaan khandaani so he will coose tapau over icchaDeadDeadand stupid divs agreeing to it, waah naani ki kyaa defn hain

just wished aaj jogi wahaan hota
and now i am conclusing that divya is as much disgusting as maiAngry

jogi aur umed ko chod kar sare ke sare pagal hain...wouldve been good if they both were gays...na rehti in auraton ki manmani na dekhni padti hame uttaran ki ram kahani

intruderfast

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Nice name LOLLOL

Thanks dearHugHug but u know when Taps will be exposed the satisfaction which we will get is worth the wait. Only want Winky to become a woman of astitwaLOLLOL.

You are welcomeHugHug I think we should start seriously working for S.P.E.W. just like my namesake so that Winky is not ill treated by pure bloods all the time..LOLLOL

souroj

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
yesterday i thought tapasya is going to change as she was good with ichcha...but after her todays talk with veer...emotionally talking about bachcha to get close to veer...she still not changed...again when veer even says ichcha's name once  she will be back to squareone...this dragging is never ending ...it ends only  when we stop watching this soap...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Nice name LOLLOL

You are welcomeHugHug I think we should start seriously working for S.P.E.W. just like my namesake so that Winky is not ill treated by pure bloods all the time..LOLLOL

YupLOLLOL. Brilliant ideaThumbs Up

hermione8

Go to top