Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer :Pehle bar itna dar laga... (Page 4)

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

hey can anyone tell me what does pappu mean?Tongue

Faria u had asked me abt it in one of the threads and I had given u a detailed reply abt how Anmol started a thread based on the song Pappu cant dance saala. He had written Pappu can't think saala and as Pappu Tappu rhymes  it became quite famous.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfan

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Faria u had asked me abt it in one of the threads and I had given u a detailed reply abt how Anmol started a thread based on the song Pappu cant dance saala. He had written Pappu can't think saala and as Pappu Tappu rhymes  it became quite famous.
o perhaps i didnt see your replyErmm but i'll find anmol's thread Smile

souroj

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Bye friends see you in 10 days...have fun with the characters from horror land.WinkWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8sourojjdfanintruderfasttiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

well what can i say cvs are totally brainless Dead..veer was crying bitterly both times ..and now ..ok i'll bash veer later but cvs ..have they gone complete mad..they themselves don't know what they have shown first and what they are showing now..if nandmi are forcing them then for two actors they are ruining the entire showThumbs Down has anyone seen any idiots more than these cvsDead

Never...this is the biggest bunch of Censored

What was this today????????? Ichcha continues to annoy and irritate me...she is just too dumb for words...Nani treats her like dirt and she lets Nani walk all over her.
She smiles sweetly at Tapasya and promptly goes off ( like a nanny) to make juice for her leaving her husband with Tapasya...I am slowly beginning to feel she deserves to lose  Veer...why is she still silent about the pregnancy ...why why why...AngryAngryAngry

Ichcha has got promoted from hovering mother hen role to Winky and she was in her full servile best form today with her silly grin at Tapasya...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojgroucho

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

well what can i say cvs are totally brainless Dead..veer was crying bitterly both times ..and now ..ok i'll bash veer later but cvs ..have they gone complete mad..they themselves don't know what they have shown first and what they are showing now..if nandmi are forcing them then for two actors they are ruining the entire showThumbs Down has anyone seen any idiots more than these cvsDead

What was this today????????? Ichcha continues to annoy and irritate me...she is just too dumb for words...Nani treats her like dirt and she lets Nani walk all over her.
She smiles sweetly at Tapasya and promptly goes off ( like a nanny) to make juice for her leaving her husband with Tapasya...I am slowly beginning to feel she deserves to lose  Veer...why is she still silent about the pregnancy ...why why why...AngryAngryAngry

Ichcha has got promoted from hovering mother hen role to Winky and she was in her full servile best form today with her silly grin at Tapasya...Angry

Hermoinee, at least I got to say bye...see you in 10 days or whenever you are free...will miss your wise words...take care.Smile

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Bye friends see you in 10 days...have fun with the characters from horror land.WinkWink

Have fun Aditi..Smile.. Me too will be off travelling for the next 2 weeks..Smile

groucho

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

where are you going ...?Confused plus i dont watch uttaran anymore ..Big smile today after a long time am commenting otherwise i am pretty busy in olympics Winkand seems to me we won game 2 as wellBig smile
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermoinee

Hermoinee, at least I got to say bye...see you in 10 days or whenever you are free...will miss your wise words...take care.Smile

True, for the last few days was busy with guests and will continue to be so for the next two months..Smile.. So missed catching up with you...

Go to top