Veer :Pehle bar itna dar laga... - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by groucho

Bye friends see you in 10 days...have fun with the characters from horror land.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
where are you going ...?๐Ÿ˜• plus i dont watch uttaran anymore ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ today after a long time am commenting otherwise i am pretty busy in olympics ๐Ÿ˜‰and seems to me we won game 2 as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by groucho

Hermoinee, at least I got to say bye...see you in 10 days or whenever you are free...will miss your wise words...take care.๐Ÿ˜Š

True, for the last few days was busy with guests and will continue to be so for the next two months..๐Ÿ˜Š.. So missed catching up with you...
Well Pappu was not scared when vansh was dying in his arms and Ichcha could possibly die too in the jungle. Veer does have amnesia.

hey yaar did u all hear nani dialogues , veer is naek insaan khandaani so he will coose tapau over iccha๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคขand stupid divs agreeing to it, waah naani ki kyaa defn hain

just wished aaj jogi wahaan hota
and now i am conclusing that divya is as much disgusting as mai๐Ÿ˜ก

The dialogues have become very crappy and meaningless and contradictory. Nowadays in the scenes of Veer and Tapasya, we feel we are watching Nandmi only and not the characters. Do not know whether it is due to bad script and direction or due to lack of professionalism and some personal problems between the concerned actors..๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by hermoinee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by hermoinee

The dialogues have become very crappy and meaningless and contradictory. Nowadays in the scenes of Veer and Tapasya, we feel we are watching Nandmi only and not the characters. Do not know whether it is due to bad script and direction or due to lack of professionalism and some personal problems between the concerned actors..๐Ÿ˜•
chitra pappu believes that tappu has changed really ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, waah pappu prasing tappu,
 bas yeh din dekhna hi baaki tha, now get ready 4 tappu jaap from veer sadela singh thakela fatela bundela๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†lol itne dino baad gadhe ne think kiya woh bhi kyaaa๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by intruderfast

chitra pappu believes that tappu has changed really ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, waah pappu prasing tappu,
 bas yeh din dekhna hi baaki tha, now get ready 4 tappu jaap from veer sadela singh thakela fatela bundela๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†lol itne dino baad gadhe ne think kiya woh bhi kyaaa๐Ÿ˜†

Even today in Shivani's thread I gave this pappu the benefit of doubt.. But see, he wants to spoil his character, what can we do? Even if the CVs try to change the story and make him the real father, it will not make his character any better. His role has been degraded long back. Nobody goes and pampers a hated ex-wife who did so much harm to his whole family like they show in this story. There are so many divorced couples who fight severe custody battles and no husband starts leaning towards his ex wife, especially after marrying again. The love will be only for the baby, that too only after it is born and not at all towards the divorced mother. They have lost track of the story just like they lost track once Vancha were married and massacred Vansh's character and killed him for TRPs. At that time also they lost many viewers. The TRPs picked up again only when they advertised Veecha marriage with the slogan 'Sachchai ka jeet'.  But now they are dragging this endlessly by spoiling the story. They think that by keeping this threesome going on and on, they can garner TRPs, but they are very much mistaken as they will and are losing many serious viewers now.

Nice name ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Today nobody praised TVSB. So I am praising my poor baby๐Ÿ˜ณ. She is such a sweet  ๐Ÿคฌ. telling Veer 'hamare bacche ko khone ka darr' and later telling 'Veer talk to our baby' . I have no words for her๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

hey yaar did u all hear nani dialogues , veer is naek insaan khandaani so he will coose tapau over iccha๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคขand stupid divs agreeing to it, waah naani ki kyaa defn hain

just wished aaj jogi wahaan hota
and now i am conclusing that divya is as much disgusting as mai๐Ÿ˜ก

See, Nani is very cunning and she was brainwashing and convincing Divya just like the character of the hunchback, Manthara, who brainwashed Kaikeyi in the epic, 'Ramayan'. It was so obvious that Divya, who is one cheap, selfish woman would fall for it very easily.
Originally posted by souroj

Nice name ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Today nobody praised TVSB. So I am praising my poor baby๐Ÿ˜ณ. She is such a sweet  ๐Ÿคฌ. telling Veer 'hamare bacche ko khone ka darr' and later telling 'Veer talk to our baby' . I have no words for her๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

No yaar, her 'hamare' is her usual style of talking as she always refers to herself in the royal 'WE'๐Ÿ˜†. Jogi also always says 'Aap' or 'Hum' for their single selves.๐Ÿ˜†