Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The CVs are a bunch of confused duffers. Even now they can salvage the storyline.
1. Ammo leaves Thakur house and goes to live in her basti and work in the office canteen.
2. ichcha goes to stay with her Ammo for a few days in the basti just to clear things in her head and get away from B zoo for a while.
3. Satya takes this opportunity and maligns Veer and accuses him of raping saanchi and sending him to jail.
4. Just before he leaves B zoo he gives a shocker to Bundelas saying Taps is not carrying their Vansh but doesnt disclose who the real father is- says thats the biggest revenge to them is to just know that.
5. Taps is thrown out and rathod waits for her outside the B house ( satya would have already alerted him ).
6. Ichcha comes to know what has happened and saves Veer by showing he is impotent or whatever and shows the reports and bails out Veer. Veer ichcha reunite. Taps delivers at Rathods house.
7. veer ichcha have a baby and the leap takes place after this. veecha have a girl and Trap has a boy. Both fall in love.
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

No yaar, her 'hamare' is her usual style of talking as she always refers to herself in the royal 'WE'๐Ÿ˜†. Jogi also always says 'Aap' or 'Hum' for their single selves.๐Ÿ˜†

Is it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Tappu has learnt sumthing from her father๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but she said something like Veer talk to our baby, our baby is listening to us๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ก.
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Is it ๐Ÿ˜†. Tappu has learnt sumthing from her father๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but she said something like Veer talk to our baby, our baby is listening to us๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ก.

I tried to make you feel better๐Ÿ˜‰..  But you caught on to it. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
souroj thumbnail

I tried to make you feel better๐Ÿ˜‰..  But you caught on to it. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— but u know when Taps will be exposed the satisfaction which we will get is worth the wait. Only want Winky to become a woman of astitwa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

hey yaar did u all hear nani dialogues , veer is naek insaan khandaani so he will coose tapau over iccha๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคขand stupid divs agreeing to it, waah naani ki kyaa defn hain

just wished aaj jogi wahaan hota
and now i am conclusing that divya is as much disgusting as mai๐Ÿ˜ก

jogi aur umed ko chod kar sare ke sare pagal hain...wouldve been good if they both were gays...na rehti in auraton ki manmani na dekhni padti hame uttaran ki ram kahani
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Thanks dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— but u know when Taps will be exposed the satisfaction which we will get is worth the wait. Only want Winky to become a woman of astitwa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

You are welcome๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I think we should start seriously working for S.P.E.W. just like my namesake so that Winky is not ill treated by pure bloods all the time..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hasini79 thumbnail
yesterday i thought tapasya is going to change as she was good with ichcha...but after her todays talk with veer...emotionally talking about bachcha to get close to veer...she still not changed...again when veer even says ichcha's name once  she will be back to squareone...this dragging is never ending ...it ends only  when we stop watching this soap...
souroj thumbnail

You are welcome๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I think we should start seriously working for S.P.E.W. just like my namesake so that Winky is not ill treated by pure bloods all the time..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yup๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Brilliant idea๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasini79

yesterday i thought tapasya is going to change as she was good with ichcha...but after her todays talk with veer...emotionally talking about bachcha to get close to veer...she still not changed...again when veer even says ichcha's name once  she will be back to squareone...this dragging is never ending ...it ends only  when we stop watching this soap...

It is Iccha who has changed completely and has once again started her Tappu jaap, leaving Pappu wid Tappu ๐Ÿ˜ณ for such a long time.
hermione8 thumbnail
Okay, bye, see you tomorrow...๐Ÿ˜Š