jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey can anyone tell me what does pappu mean?πŸ˜›
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shinybandi

Abhi tak wo bacha aya hi nahi Veer ne jaap shuru ki agar woh bacha ajata tho kya Veecha hogi veer...Iccha?

😭
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Iccha I really don't know what to say. I am so disgusted wid her but others...
Even Divya wants TT to become TVSB She never had any brains and will swing whichever way the wind blows on that day.
 Veer is being indifferent and insensitive towards Iccha. This baccha is his astitwaπŸ˜•
What if the baby was really his. His reaction would be the same...he does not know the baby is not his
She comes puts down her head on his knee and he starts his baby jaap and in the precap he was also praising Tapasya. He does not know why she was scared and probably thought it was for the same reason as his...the CV's are very clever when it comes to twisting dialogues
Wud he have liked if Iccha kept on ranting about how romantic Vansh was. God I am fuming after seeing Pappu Tappu lovey dovey talksπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maybe Ichcha should but she is tooo saintly for that and that is her problem

I am only commenting on the serial ...no offense to Ichcha supporters...I used to like her many moons ago.πŸ˜”
Edited by groucho - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jdfan

i gave veer that nameTongueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and it was an instant hit, pappu i think means a fool

souroj thumbnail

Faria u had asked me abt it in one of the threads and I had given u a detailed reply abt how Anmol started a thread based on the song Pappu cant dance saala. He had written Pappu can't think saala and as Pappu Tappu rhymes  it became quite famous.
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Faria u had asked me abt it in one of the threads and I had given u a detailed reply abt how Anmol started a thread based on the song Pappu cant dance saala. He had written Pappu can't think saala and as Pappu Tappu rhymes  it became quite famous.

o perhaps i didnt see your replyπŸ€” but i'll find anmol's thread πŸ˜Š
groucho thumbnail

o perhaps i didnt see your replyπŸ€” but i'll find anmol's thread πŸ˜Š

Bye friends see you in 10 days...have fun with the characters from horror land.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Never...this is the biggest bunch of 🀬

What was this today????????? Ichcha continues to annoy and irritate me...she is just too dumb for words...Nani treats her like dirt and she lets Nani walk all over her.
She smiles sweetly at Tapasya and promptly goes off ( like a nanny) to make juice for her leaving her husband with Tapasya...I am slowly beginning to feel she deserves to lose  Veer...why is she still silent about the pregnancy ...why why why...😑😑😑

Ichcha has got promoted from hovering mother hen role to Winky and she was in her full servile best form today with her silly grin at Tapasya...😑
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

Ichcha has got promoted from hovering mother hen role to Winky and she was in her full servile best form today with her silly grin at Tapasya...😑

Hermoinee, at least I got to say bye...see you in 10 days or whenever you are free...will miss your wise words...take care.😊
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Bye friends see you in 10 days...have fun with the characters from horror land.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Have fun Aditi..😊.. Me too will be off travelling for the next 2 weeks..😊