Veer :Pehle bar itna dar laga... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by groucho

Never...this is the biggest bunch of 🤬

What was this today????????? Ichcha continues to annoy and irritate me...she is just too dumb for words...Nani treats her like dirt and she lets Nani walk all over her.
She smiles sweetly at Tapasya and promptly goes off ( like a nanny) to make juice for her leaving her husband with Tapasya...I am slowly beginning to feel she deserves to lose  Veer...why is she still silent about the pregnancy ...why why why...😡😡😡

ya she forgot her actual mission and very soon she will forgive tapasya😡 the dumbest of all
Originally posted by intruderfast

imagine if the child was really veer, what we would have seen from iccha🤢
continue like this iccha and u will be the most disgusting character in ut 4 me
and veer, - so many expectations i had , he has been such a let down, jaya rightly pointed out months ago, that he is useless, she was dead right, its only now we r seeing his true colors🤢

Iccha blindly trusts him. Veecha separation is on the way.
 What was Veer thinking if Tapasya had shown maturity things wud have been better. I really did not understand. Did he mean to say then he wud have accepted Taps as his wife.

imagine if the child was really veer, what we would have seen from iccha🤢
continue like this iccha and u will be the most disgusting character in ut 4 me
and veer, - so many expectations i had , he has been such a let down, jaya rightly pointed out months ago, that he is useless, she was dead right, its only now we r seeing his true colors🤢

Oh Intruderfast...I feel bad for you...you have been such a staunch supporter of Ichcha through everything...accepting our criticism but still supporting her...

Now she is just the pits...acting, character, expressions all seem to have morphed and become something else...I loved the little Ichcha, liked her post leap role for a while and then got fed up with her sainthood...and now I want to murder her for her stupidity.😡😡
😡
Today's Nani dialogue reminded me logic which is being practice for long time. I m not finding any difference 😉 😉
Originally posted by jdfan

very right but what am i surprised about is these cvs ...if nandmi are forcing  them then why they are ruining their story..kick them both out of the show ðŸ˜¡ why you are paying them to do what they want ..lol you guys pay them ...warn them and if they want to go ..go..you will  get thousand actors but in this way you are only ruining your show ðŸ¤¢ veer was such  a charming character ...😭 and look what they have done to him...😡 i feel so bad bashing my once favorite character...

Me too😭 But what to do they have ruined his character...i think now ichcha vl leave the Bzoo bcoz of veer's concern for baby and others treating her like a slave...and tapasya vl be either exposed by rathore or S&S...Bzoo members including veer throw tapasya out and veer vl start searching for ichcha and CVs vl drag this show for another 1 year...Ramm Hi Rakhe!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Roshini1494 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by souroj

Really. Iccha trusts him so much. For her own stupid reasons she does not want to hurt him and his family but Veer, he changed overnight. He is so insensitive talking constantly about Tapasya and the baby to Iccha

I don't think Ichcha trusts him at all...if she had any faith in him she would have told him about his infertility.

I don't really give a hoot about these characters and I am no longer enamoured by Veer's character at present ...BUT why blame him...he thinks it is his child...and whatever Tapasya may have done to him...I can understand somewhat that he is becoming attached to the thought of his child more than the child at present...it is not that unnatural...we find it so because of the circumstances. But Ichcha could have stopped all of this if she had just confided in him...

Tapasya is playing her own game...we know her...if Ichcha knowing the truth is doing nothing about it then why blame Tapasya??? And Veer is being shown as a character who has a soft spot for his unborn child and that is why he is behaving like a adoring father-to-be.😡

Oh Intruderfast...I feel bad for you...you have been such a staunch supporter of Ichcha through everything...accepting our criticism but still supporting her...

Now she is just the pits...acting, character, expressions all seem to have morphed and become something else...I loved the little Ichcha, liked her post leap role for a while and then got fed up with her sainthood...and now I want to murder her for her stupidity.😡😡
😡
 i feel guilty now 4 supporting her uselesslyAngry
thes days iccha just looks good, otherwise everything is wrong with her, character assasination
iijust want to slap her soo hard,
Abhi tak wo bacha aya hi nahi Veer ne jaap shuru ki agar woh bacha ajata tho kya Veecha hogi veer...Iccha?

i feel guilty now 4 supporting her uselessly😡
thes days iccha just looks good, otherwise everything is wrong with her, character assasination
iijust want to slap her soo hard,

I don't think you should feel guilty...her character was one of the few characters going by what I saw before the leap that had so much promise...even post leap for a while...and then again with Vansh (which brilliant mind thought of killing him off I don't know)...but after that it has been a steady decline and now she is plummeting to the ground.

I don't think Ichcha trusts him at all...if she had any faith in him she would have told him about his infertility.

I don't really give a hoot about these characters and I am no longer enamoured by Veer's character at present ...BUT why blame him...he thinks it is his child...and whatever Tapasya may have done to him...I can understand somewhat that he is becoming attached to the thought of his child more than the child at present...it is not that unnatural...we find it so because of the circumstances. But Ichcha could have stopped all of this if she had just confided in him...

Tapasya is playing her own game...we know her...if Ichcha knowing the truth is doing nothing about it then why blame Tapasya??? And Veer is being shown as a character who has a soft spot for his unborn child and that is why he is behaving like a adoring father-to-be.😡

Iccha I really don't know what to say. I am so disgusted wid her but others...
Even Divya wants TT to become TVSB
 Veer is being indifferent and insensitive towards Iccha. This baccha is his astitwa😕
What if the baby was really his.
She comes puts down her head on his knee and he starts his baby jaap and in the precap he was also praising Tapasya.
Wud he have liked if Iccha kept on ranting about how romantic Vansh was. God I am fuming after seeing Pappu Tappu lovey dovey talks😆😆
Edited by souroj - 12 years ago