India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer :Pehle bar itna dar laga...

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Aaj veer ne kaha ki use pehle bar dar laga .Tho jab Sid ne iccha ko shoot kiya tab use ICCHA ko kone ka dar nahi laga kya????????????Aur  jab iccha was missing in vrindavan tab bhi use dar nahi laga kya...?????????????Keh rahi hei pehle bar dar lagaAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YaminibandiIisBliss--cute.manasi--tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
well what can i say cvs are totally brainless Dead..veer was crying bitterly both times ..and now ..ok i'll bash veer later but cvs ..have they gone complete mad..they themselves don't know what they have shown first and what they are showing now..if nandmi are forcing them then for two actors they are ruining the entire showThumbs Down has anyone seen any idiots more than these cvsDead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23sourojankit111PavaniShinyintruderfasttiny15Roshini1494

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

well what can i say cvs are totally brainless Dead..veer was crying bitterly both times ..and now ..ok i'll bash veer later but cvs ..have they gone complete mad..they themselves don't know what they have shown first and what they are showing now..if nandmi are forcing them then for two actors they are ruining the entire showThumbs Down has anyone seen any idiots more than these cvsDead

No...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yaminibandijdfan

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Absolutely Right...They are changing the entire story for Nandmi...From where veer got the sudden concern for tappu's baby and where is love for ichcha had gone????????? If Nandmi are forcing all i can say is they are not professional and can't distinguish between professional life and persanol life...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuYaminibandiruchira23sourojPavaniShiny

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Never...this is the biggest bunch of Censored

What was this today????????? Ichcha continues to annoy and irritate me...she is just too dumb for words...Nani treats her like dirt and she lets Nani walk all over her.
She smiles sweetly at Tapasya and promptly goes off ( like a nanny) to make juice for her leaving her husband with Tapasya...I am slowly beginning to feel she deserves to lose  Veer...why is she still silent about the pregnancy ...why why why...AngryAngryAngry

sourojjdfan

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

What was this today????????? Ichcha continues to annoy and irritate me...she is just too dumb for words...Nani treats her like dirt and she lets Nani walk all over her.
She smiles sweetly at Tapasya and promptly goes off ( like a nanny) to make juice for her leaving her husband with Tapasya...I am slowly beginning to feel she deserves to lose  Veer...why is she still silent about the pregnancy ...why why why...AngryAngryAngry

I think veer deserves to lose Iccha.

Edited by shinybandi - 06 May 2011 at 11:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yaminibandi

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Absolutely Right...They are changing the entire story for Nandmi...From where veer got the sudden concern for tappu's baby and where is love for ichcha had gone????????? If Nandmi are forcing all i can say is they are not professional and can't distinguish between professional life and persanol life...
very right but what am i surprised about is these cvs ...if nandmi are forcing  them then why they are ruining their story..kick them both out of the show Angry why you are paying them to do what they want ..lol you guys pay them ...warn them and if they want to go ..go..you will  get thousand actors but in this way you are only ruining your show Dead veer was such  a charming character ...Cry and look what they have done to him...Angry i feel so bad bashing my once favorite character...Ouch

Edited by jdfan - 06 May 2011 at 11:30am

sourojRoshini1494

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

imagine if the child was really veer, what we would have seen from icchaDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
continue like this iccha and u will be the most disgusting character in ut 4 me
and veer, - so many expectations i had , he has been such a let down, jaya rightly pointed out months ago, that he is useless, she was dead right, its only now we r seeing his true colorsDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuYaminibandisourojtiny15

Go to top