Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Take good care of yourselves guys Allah Hafiz (Page 2)

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Kriya2010 @ baalu... don't take it so seriously... it is just a TV show and KRIYA are fictional characters... but all of us in this forum love them...

If some of us seem to be biased towards Krishna... maybe one of the reasons is because this forum members are mostly women... you see, from women's POV we know exactly where Prats is going wrong and each of us know what she ought to have done... THAT is the only reason...
there are also many who appreciate her principled stand...

Anyway there is nothing to stop you from opening threads in praise of Pratigya...Wink  so cheer up...
there's no need to take such a drastic step... please keep posting, we all enjoy your posts and your video updates are very much useful to see the various episodes, especially someone like me who finds it confusing  to use all the  newfangled internet technologies...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shantataiAziyacarisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Kriya what happened? don;t leave. take it easy. sometimes it happens. but we r there for u. come back and entertain us. i liked yr post and vmsa nd all. thank u so much. ur works are great. liked yr name ballu also nice one. see. please come back.
Elvira22 IF-Dazzler
Elvira22
Elvira22

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Hi Ballu  Bro ... plzzz dont do dis ...  we want uuu back ... ...
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Ab aapkoo kaya huaa bhaiShocked Why are you fed up ?. We all like your VMS , Promo , pic that you doing for the forumsClapClapStarClapClap well done bhai ,superStar

WE all have to stay unite  Leaving forum is not solution.

There was days I was attacked by members because of my  English or my comments .not even that some time i feel that why anyways i just ignoreSmile I did not left forum cause of them I just ignore it  When there is problems or misunderstanding has to solve I think  .For you kriya both equal there is no problems.  There are members like krishna/Arhaan more include myself .I believe nothing wrong for that  Everyone has like dislike I respect that . According to many  articles and interviews pooja promote herself a lot so her rank go up automatecly which is good Smile

AB 's rank cause he is not promoting himself i thinkSmile

since sbs  Ranking is matter when someone comments every times to keep up when it goes down need to know why  

Many ppl on the forum are girls so they like AB

Nothing personnel bhai pls don't do that Smiledont take personnaly for thatSmile

hope to see you active as you areSmilethanx

Edited by Mitaly.. - 06 May 2011 at 2:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shantatai

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
hey baalu please come back dont leave us we need u in this forum we love kriya so much we love both of them...please dont do this come back..
krishnabhavna Senior Member
krishnabhavna
krishnabhavna

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Ab aapkoo kaya huaa bhaiShocked Why are you fed up ?. We all like your VMS , Promo , pic that you doing for the forumsClapClapStarClapClap well done bhai ,superStar

WE all have to stay unite  Leaving forum is not solution.

There was days I was attacked by members because of my  English or my comments .not even that some time i feel that why anyways i just ignoreSmile I did not left forum cause of them I just ignore it  When there is problems or misunderstanding has to solve I think  .For you kriya both equal there is no problems.  There are members like krishna/Arhaan more include myself .I believe nothing wrong for that  Everyone has like dislike I respect that . According to many  articles and interviews pooja promote herself a lot so her rank go up automatecly which is good Smile

AB 's rank cause he is not promoting himself i thinkSmile

since sbs  Ranking is matter when someone comments every times to keep up when it goes down need to know why  

Many ppl on the forum are girls so they like AB

Nothing personnel bhai pls don't do that Smiledont take personnaly for thatSmile

hope to see you active as you areSmilethanx

Hey mitaly what u said i agree but sometimes i  feel bad for pooja CryCry common yaar we all watch this show only for kriya n there romance this show is incomplete without them if in a future pooja left d show  n some other actress is taken in place of her ll u enjoy d show no naa at that time 4 me show isDeadDead 

idreeskhan123

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
I agree...don't leave her baalu bro!! ...ConfusedConfusedConfused

Aziya

Pia9 Goldie
Pia9
Pia9

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged

bhai u too!! i nt surprised there's soo much khick khick on the forum its unbelievable...but i dnt think u should leave bcz of that jz drink some tanda ice and ignore the stupid comments nd u'll be fineBig smile

Aziya

Go to top