Take good care of yourselves guys Allah Hafiz - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Ballu  Bro ... plzzz dont do dis ...  we want uuu back ... ...

Ab aapkoo kaya huaa bhai😲 Why are you fed up ?. We all like your VMS , Promo , pic that you doing for the forums👏👏⭐️👏👏 well done bhai ,super⭐️

WE all have to stay unite  Leaving forum is not solution.

There was days I was attacked by members because of my  English or my comments .not even that some time i feel that why anyways i just ignore😊 I did not left forum cause of them I just ignore it  When there is problems or misunderstanding has to solve I think  .For you kriya both equal there is no problems.  There are members like krishna/Arhaan more include myself .I believe nothing wrong for that  Everyone has like dislike I respect that . According to many  articles and interviews pooja promote herself a lot so her rank go up automatecly which is good 😊

AB 's rank cause he is not promoting himself i think😊

since sbs  Ranking is matter when someone comments every times to keep up when it goes down need to know why  

Many ppl on the forum are girls so they like AB

Nothing personnel bhai pls don't do that 😊dont take personnaly for that😊

hope to see you active as you are😊thanx
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
hey baalu please come back dont leave us we need u in this forum we love kriya so much we love both of them...please dont do this come back..
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Ab aapkoo kaya huaa bhai😲 Why are you fed up ?. We all like your VMS , Promo , pic that you doing for the forums👏👏⭐️👏👏 well done bhai ,super⭐️

WE all have to stay unite  Leaving forum is not solution.

There was days I was attacked by members because of my  English or my comments .not even that some time i feel that why anyways i just ignore😊 I did not left forum cause of them I just ignore it  When there is problems or misunderstanding has to solve I think  .For you kriya both equal there is no problems.  There are members like krishna/Arhaan more include myself .I believe nothing wrong for that  Everyone has like dislike I respect that . According to many  articles and interviews pooja promote herself a lot so her rank go up automatecly which is good 😊

AB 's rank cause he is not promoting himself i think😊

since sbs  Ranking is matter when someone comments every times to keep up when it goes down need to know why  

Many ppl on the forum are girls so they like AB

Nothing personnel bhai pls don't do that 😊dont take personnaly for that😊

hope to see you active as you are😊thanx

Hey mitaly what u said i agree but sometimes i  feel bad for pooja 😭😭 common yaar we all watch this show only for kriya n there romance this show is incomplete without them if in a future pooja left d show  n some other actress is taken in place of her ll u enjoy d show no naa at that time 4 me show is🤢🤢 

I agree...don't leave her baalu bro!! ...😕😕😕

bhai u too!! i nt surprised there's soo much khick khick on the forum its unbelievable...but i dnt think u should leave bcz of that jz drink some tanda ice and ignore the stupid comments nd u'll be fine😃