Take good care of yourselves guys Allah Hafiz

Posted: 12 years ago

Main epi YOUTUBE par load kiya karon ga, aur VMS banao ga abh say sirf aur apne I.F friends ki vms main he comment kiya karon ga'.aur main sirf ARJA / MKAP article main he comment karte huay nazar aoon ga.

Just fed up with odd topics which are being posted from the last 10-12 days, You want to bash AB do it, You want bash PG do it, but I love both of them for me they both are equal, they are my KRIYA, they are my ARJA, they are my MKAP'' I have noticed jab AB ka rank increase hota hai aur PG ka decrease hota hai, to us waqt sab congrats ki thread chala dete hain kay AB ka rank increase hogaya hai us waqt most of the members bhool jate hain kay PG ka rank decrease hua hai us par b nazar daalein...''.lekin jab PG ka rank increase hota hai aur AB ka down hota hai to us wakt sab thread chalate hain OH SHIT AB's rank down please vote him,, us wakt log PG ko congrtas tak nahi likhtay'...is ki waja yeh hai kay most of the girls hain I.F par to wo AB ko he praise karti hain,,,,,,,,,,,,, par aik baat main aap sab ko bata doon aap ka yeh MKAP.. "KRIYA" pairing par he chal raha hai in main se aik ko bhi agar aap log khud degrade karo gay to is ka direct asar aap kay MKAP he par padhe ga...

I JOINED THE FORUM TO GET MY SELF ENTERTAINED HERE AND ENTERTAIN OTHERS BUT DUE TO SO MUCH COMPARISON,  I HAVE BECOME SICK AND WANT TO GET RID'..I HAD GREAT LAST YEAR WITH U PPL WHICH I CAN NEVER FORGET'..LOVE YOU ALL BRO/SIS 

Take good care of yourselves guys... BAALU ki taraf se ALLAH HAFIZ

Edited by kriya2010 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Come on Ballu Bhai...aisa mat karo...Plz hame chod kar mat jao plz...πŸ˜”
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Baalu bhai. .
Dnt leave us!!plz cmback!
-Deepali- thumbnail
Come On Ballu..dont leave..you are awesome creatiors
hussainramso thumbnail
Har jaga conspiracy thoeriesπŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Baalu.. if I have stopped posting and you stop too, who will keep the rest entertained.

The thing is that AB needed more support because even as a good actoe he was being picked on by sbs etc. Pooja was and is doing well.

Baalu, at least you have not been misunderstood, or judged despite being fair.. So why the Gussa?

Kriya/Pratigya fans have to understand that Pratigya has negatives too, and as this is a show it needs to be discussed. To many biassed things are going on...

Baalu.. you cannot be feeling more Pee'd off then I am.. so chill relax, take a deep breath.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Baalu, don't quit yaara, i've made myself clear tht iam not gonna be bothered by the biased treatment and hence iam not gonna participate in any of the discussions... U can do ur services for us Kriya fans atleast... Pls think abt us...
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now what's going on in this forum? Totally unexceptcale!! Dont do this guys. Plz come back πŸ˜•
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kriya2010 @ baalu... don't take it so seriously... it is just a TV show and KRIYA are fictional characters... but all of us in this forum love them...

If some of us seem to be biased towards Krishna... maybe one of the reasons is because this forum members are mostly women... you see, from women's POV we know exactly where Prats is going wrong and each of us know what she ought to have done... THAT is the only reason...
there are also many who appreciate her principled stand...

Anyway there is nothing to stop you from opening threads in praise of Pratigya...πŸ˜‰  so cheer up...
there's no need to take such a drastic step... please keep posting, we all enjoy your posts and your video updates are very much useful to see the various episodes, especially someone like me who finds it confusing  to use all the  newfangled internet technologies...πŸ˜†
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kriya what happened? don;t leave. take it easy. sometimes it happens. but we r there for u. come back and entertain us. i liked yr post and vmsa nd all. thank u so much. ur works are great. liked yr name ballu also nice one. see. please come back.