India-Forums

Rajeev owned the floor.. (Page 2)

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
OMG RAJEEV REALLY OWNED THE DANCE FLOOR! He was amazingly rocking. I wanted to watch a RDR=Rajeev Dharmesh Ruturaj.. and it still awaits..but all of the dances were rocking man. Every time Rajeev comes to dance, I get super excited.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05shivani003HashiBoo

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
OMG it was awesome! When Rajeev dances on the floor, you cannot notice anybody but him. NONE of the dancing stars could match up to him. Rajeev is unique and he is beyond all these dancing starsThumbs Up 

Oh btw did anyone notice that Kruti and Amar din't dance with him. Sigh! Disapprove

Edited by luv2dance - 06 May 2011 at 5:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaaj_2harman05shivani003HashiBoo

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Rajeev was awesome on the dance floor! So cool, smooth, easy and suave. And he has that innocent kind of charm too with his smile and dimples. I really like this guy. LOL 

The choreography of that group performance was awesome too. Loved that little moment where the two kids come and kiss him on the cheek. Adorable. LOL And how he had the little classical section with the girls. And of course all the hip-hop bits with the guys too. Really an enjoyable performance to watch for sure! 

I liked him as a judge too. I didn't really follow DID doubles so much since that show really bored me. But he's so chill, easy going and warm as a  judge. I liked his thoughts about the performances too. His story about how he got his big break from a reality show was really inspiring too. 

Man, why can't Geeta be removed and this guy be hired permanently for DID? Tongue I like him so much better. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaaj_2harman05tawasheshivani003HashiBoo

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
His moves were amazing. Wish to see more of his dancing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index