Rajeev owned the floor..

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Rajeev was superb and shine among all the dancing stars... He is a great dancer apart from being a wonderful choreographer ...

Love you Rajeev...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the intro dance today by Rajeev sir, Team Josh, and Team Jalwa. For me this was the best performance of today even though this wasnt being scored. I loved how throughout the performance, two contestants each took turn to dance with him, that too in different styles. I liked the opening bit with Alisha and Amrita (she looked so pretty in that performance), and the part with Parvez and D sir. 

Bottom line:

Rajeev sir you are awesome!!!!!

Oh and I loved what he said today. "Its not about whether you win the show or not. Its about whether you win people's heart". 
There are many DID contestants that i like/ love, but so far only 3 of them have won over my heart: Dharmesh Sir, Jeetumoni, and Mayuresh.
HashiBoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: tawashe

I loved the intro dance today by Rajeev sir, Team Josh, and Team Jalwa. For me this was the best performance of today even though this wasnt being scored. I loved how throughout the performance, two contestants each took turn to dance with him, that too in different styles. I liked the opening bit with Alisha and Amrita (she looked so pretty in that performance), and the part with Parvez and D sir. 

Bottom line:

Rajeev sir you are awesome!!!!!

Oh and I loved what he said today. "Its not about whether you win the show or not. Its about whether you win people's heart". 
There are many DID contestants that i like/ love, but so far only 3 of them have won over my heart: Dharmesh Sir, Jeetumoni, and Mayuresh.

Yes Tawashe it was the best performance of the day... and he was just awesome... Full of energy but clean and crisp..
If anybody knows the reality tv program he participated please share.

tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes Tawashe it was the best performance of the day... and he was just awesome... Full of energy but clean and crisp..

[/QUOTE]

Yes people, if anybody knows of the reality show that Rajeev sir was in, where he got noticed by Farhan Aktar and was offered to choreograph for Don, thus launching his career in Bollywood, then please share it with us here in this forum.  πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by tawashe - 12 years ago
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rajiv participated in Nach Baliye and was choreographer of Varun Badola and Rajeshwari Sachdev.
Needless to say, his choreography was too good.
I do not have links though.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I saw the sneak peak and it looked AMAZING! Rajeev is such a sweetheart..and sadly so ignored by DID..I love him!

The reality show he got noticed on would be Nach Baliye..I think he ws the choreographer for Varun-Rajeshwari?
HashiBoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: tawashe

Yes people, if anybody knows of the reality show that Rajeev sir was in, where he got noticed by Farhan Aktar and was offered to choreograph for Don, thus launching his career in Bollywood, then please share it with us here in this forum.  πŸ˜ƒ

[/QUOTE]

Dont know wheather he is referring to nach Baliye.. Where Rajeev was the choreographer for Varun Bopra and his partner..
kaaj_2 thumbnail
Rajeev sir performance was the best. Clean, crisp, good choreo & his own style
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG RAJEEV REALLY OWNED THE DANCE FLOOR! He was amazingly rocking. I wanted to watch a RDR=Rajeev Dharmesh Ruturaj.. and it still awaits..but all of the dances were rocking man. Every time Rajeev comes to dance, I get super excited.
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG it was awesome! When Rajeev dances on the floor, you cannot notice anybody but him. NONE of the dancing stars could match up to him. Rajeev is unique and he is beyond all these dancing starsπŸ‘πŸΌ 

Oh btw did anyone notice that Kruti and Amar din't dance with him. Sigh! πŸ˜’
Edited by luv2dance - 12 years ago