Which character would u like?

Poll

What character would u like for rubina if she was in other serial?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Plz guys give reason for ur choice

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think that Rubina will suit all kinds of roles, as she plays the character so well, that we are able to feel her love and sorrow.😊
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
rubi ia an verstile actress she will do justice any kind of role
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Half of these show haven't seen! 😃 So kinda difficult to choice. Have seen a couple of episodes of Agle and PR but they were so boring for me.
Rubina should do a bubbly and fun character, Imarti was so funny! Rubina would do amazing! But as for now Radhika is amazing! Rubina is getting a great opportunity to show her talent!
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Rubina will suit any role !!!!!!!! Because she is the BEST ACTRESS EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!
liveforever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She can play all kinds of characters! She is really talented. But I liked her in a bubbly role such as the role of Imarti that she played in last season of CB. And I've only seen a few episodes of Geet Hui Sabse Pyaari, and Drashti(Geet) seems like a very bubbly character. So I voted for Geet hui Sabse Pyaar-Geet
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rubi will rock in any kind of character...
Annamarie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rubina can do justice to any character like Radhika or Imarti .Haven't watched any other serials so can do any selection from them .
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

Half of these show haven't seen! 😃 So kinda difficult to choice. Have seen a couple of episodes of Agle and PR but they were so boring for me.

Rubina should do a bubbly and fun character, Imarti was so funny! Rubina would do amazing! But as for now Radhika is amazing! Rubina is getting a great opportunity to show her talent!

Naina is the same character like imarti but a positive role of a modern confident girl who hails frm shimla u will like tht charac
SushSathisha thumbnail
I think rubi will suit any kind of role it will be unfair if you dont add her name in the list