Uttaran
Uttaran

Omg Boring episode. (Page 2)

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinybandi

Boring episode aur veer ko dekh kar bahut bahut gussa aya aaj.

For me also...i was so irritated by his dialogues regarding his concern for the babyAngry...if i was in ichcha's position i would have shouted in anger that why r u concerning for the baby which is not yours...Pls speak up ichcha atleast for ur love for veer...i dono why cvs are showin the lead protanganist as a dumb character always speaking to herself...PLs make ichcha's character bold and strong enough to speak for her rights...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PavaniShinytiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

For me also...i was so irritated by his dialogues regarding his concern for the babyAngry...if i was in ichcha's position i would have shouted in anger that why r u concerning for the baby which is not yours...Pls speak up ichcha atleast for ur love for veer...i dono why cvs are showin the lead protanganist as a dumb character always speaking to herself...PLs make ichcha's character bold and strong enough to speak for her rights...

There must be endless members who have been wanting Ichcha's character bold and strong for months now...nobody is listening.ConfusedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojPavaniShinytiny15

tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
boring nahin bakwas...bakwasesttt episode of the decade...and veer, i want to throw cow shit on him...uski akal hain?? pehle wo clear ho jaaye iccha uski kya lagti hain...ab friend tho nahin hain na ki tappu ke bacche ke baare me jaakar iccha se baat karen...astitva ka hissa...my foot

Pirated_Funtiny15

tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

shouted in anger??? i wouldve slapped him and wouldve asked him to jus get lost and go hang elsewhere...pehle iccha apni astitv samajh jaaye...Angry

Pirated_Funtiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by varun.tap

Bhai mughe to achcha laga ajj pappu kuch baate badi achchi bol raha tha.
Suruwat to tapasya ne ki par pappu ne takeover kar ke bada he sundar describe kiya...

One has got so used to seeing Tapasya fooling people that it is difficult to believe when she is lying and when she is not. But I liked her acting today.

With a mother like Divya...small wonder that Tapasya was such a mixed up child...but that still does not excuse her for so many misdeeds which she committed on her own.

The rest was all bunkum!!!!!

Ye to hai par yup she acted soo well...

Go to top