Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
boring nahin bakwas...bakwasesttt episode of the decade...and veer, i want to throw cow shit on him...uski akal hain?? pehle wo clear ho jaaye iccha uski kya lagti hain...ab friend tho nahin hain na ki tappu ke bacche ke baare me jaakar iccha se baat karen...astitva ka hissa...my foot
tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshini1494

For me also...i was so irritated by his dialogues regarding his concern for the baby😡...if i was in ichcha's position i would have shouted in anger that why r u concerning for the baby which is not yours...Pls speak up ichcha atleast for ur love for veer...i dono why cvs are showin the lead protanganist as a dumb character always speaking to herself...PLs make ichcha's character bold and strong enough to speak for her rights...

shouted in anger??? i wouldve slapped him and wouldve asked him to jus get lost and go hang elsewhere...pehle iccha apni astitv samajh jaaye...😡
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

One has got so used to seeing Tapasya fooling people that it is difficult to believe when she is lying and when she is not. But I liked her acting today.

With a mother like Divya...small wonder that Tapasya was such a mixed up child...but that still does not excuse her for so many misdeeds which she committed on her own.

The rest was all bunkum!!!!!

Ye to hai par yup she acted soo well...