Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live commentary - 06 May 11 (Page 4)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

I am confused too... why Sarjaa wants her to remain unconscious...

maybe he wants to kill the child while Niru is unconscious so later Niru doesnt have to be in full trimesters and society wnt blame her of anything as society wnt know anything Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
hi sujjiTongue

guys i think i get it sarja is shocked n 2 nub 2 react 2 anything nw like emotions he knws its chandu's kid but might think niru will nt want 2 keep it as she is an unwedded mother so he has asked da doc 2 keep her unconcious till her delivery date is near maybe he wants da kid but niru might suprise him wanting 2 keep it hence they get marriedTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Sarjaa is out of jail...Lawyer tells him they found Albela's man who informed police that Sarjaa was mere present during incident and it was Albela who fired bullet...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121usmrasulsana786asujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Sarjaa is out of jail...Lawyer tells him they found Albela's man who informed police that Sarjaa was mere present during incident and it was Albela who fired bullet...

good at least some justification Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sana786asujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Sarja out of the jail...

o my god how come whatever i said is working...

Sarja has started the hate game so as to arouse Niru...

Doc informs Sarja that Niru has to come out of this zombie state some way... Sarja infuriates her... he tells my mom-dad consider me responsible for Chandu's death,... you also consider me... he catches her hand & tells common kill me... Niru looks at him... Sarja tells your Chandu told me to take care of you... your chandu... Niru remembers the promise... the bullets... she comes out of the zombie state & catches Sarja by the collar & starts shouting at him... Sarja looks teary in the other direction... Doc comes & asks the nurse to make Niru to sleep... he looks happy & later asks Sarja to come with him to his room...

Scene coming up - Doc informs Sarja that Niru is pregnant... Niru is shocked... Sarja tells Niru should not gain conscious... Niru is shocked again [looks like hate game contd]

smiley121usmrasulsana786a

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Sarjaa comes to meet Niru at hospital...She is not reacting. Doctor tells him that she is physically fit but mentally she is not... She is not reacting... They need to do something to make her angry or make her cry... Then only they can do something...

Sarjaa goes near to her and purposefully reminds her that incident. He tells her that everyone calls him murderer of Chandu. He knows she also thinks same. If thats so why dont u get angry on me. why dont u hit me??? He forced her to hit him but she is not reacting... Finally he reminds her that Chandu told him to take care of her. Before dying he said to me take care of her Niru. Niru recollect that incident and she goes wild again looking at Sarjaa there... She too blames Sarjaa and holds him responsible for Chandu's death...
But again faints down...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121usmrasulsana786asujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
lolz, sujju, you really are a ...gosh...

smiley121sana786asujji0609

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Sarjaa comes to meet Niru at hospital...She is not reacting. Doctor tells him that she is physically fit but mentally she is not... She is not reacting... They need to do something to make her angry or make her cry... Then only they can do something...

Sarjaa goes near to her and purposefully reminds her that incident. He tells her that everyone calls him murderer of Chandu. He knows she also thinks same. If thats so why dont u get angry on me. why dont u hit me??? He forced her to hit him but she is not reacting... Finally he reminds her that Chandu told him to take care of her. Before dying he said to me take care of her Niru. Niru recollect that incident and she goes wild again looking at Sarjaa there... She too blames Sarjaa and holds him responsible for Chandu's death...
But again faints down...
awww my hottieCryhe is grieving but still is doing all he can 2 fulfuill his brothers promise Ouch

smiley121darshana23sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index