Live commentary - 06 May 11 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by darshana23

Faizu, that dubbing was too bad... Ur jijju has also started this watching serial with interest now and he asked me about dubbing... It was too bad...

yeah Darsh , it was really irritating na ..
anyway , good to know that u made jijju involved to the show😃 chalo ab daily un say pochna kay aaj kya blooper tha ? question of the day !😆
Sujju, in that scene dubbing literally made that magic to be lost... however BG score saved grace somewhere when said "with death of my one kid, i will assume my second one is also gone..."
Originally posted by sujji0609

Exactly Faizu... i was telling the same... that scene did not leave any impact on me... except for Sarja's hurt & tears... that made me cry... those dialogues should normally prick me... as they were too bad in taste...  but that voice over for Susheela ruined it completely...

Haan sujji , when i read the post that what susheela said to sarje that made me 😭 , but after seeing i was like 😕...🥱
lets move to ED thread, people 
Originally posted by usmrasul

lolz, he is such a big "rock of Gibraltar"  that its hard for BK to shake him even a little by catching collar

🤣

Agree, I know she must be trying hard "Kapil zara to hillo!!"

By the way I am surprised, he still refers Niru as "Ladki" and not by her name...

wth ðŸ˜²hottie pagal hogaya hain tu sala injection dey goli kala daroo pila🤣
Yes yaar move to ED... I thought LC thread will not move much today... But expect unexpected always...
Originally posted by smiley121

niru's look changed i m liking it 
yup dear... even am loving it... she really looked prettier than usual...😛
Originally posted by sana786a

wth ðŸ˜²hottie pagal hogaya hain tu sala injection dey goli kala daroo pila🤣

Zakia, that dialouge was too much... Sarjaa doesnt know what to do when lady is pregnant... 😆
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by darshana23

🤣

Agree, I know she must be trying hard "Kapil zara to hillo!!"

By the way I am surprised, he still refers Niru as "Ladki" and not by her name...

@ bold ...Hill kay bhi woh na hillay hum say na janay kyun??😕🤣