Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live commentary - 06 May 11 - Page 7

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awww sarja is sooo cute his expression on seeing niru and saying ey ladki u have 2 get better 4 chandu waise niru has improved a lot πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh Kaps was awesome... the way he was feeling hurt & trying to tell his mom... awww when he said "maai" with tears i was totally hurt here & crying here... but i was not impressed with Susheela today... mainly because that was not her real voice... as i felt the words were coming after her lip synced happened...

Later the way he was trying to make Niru come out of the zombie state... it was really good... the way he was acting arrogant...

Lastly man... as angry Sarja he's too good... love to him that way...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
watched 1st part and i totally dislike the dubbing over susheela's voice ..it eats all the  expressions of ashita...😑 ...scene was looking one-sided πŸ˜•
anyway , trying to watch other parts
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

Hmmm dont know sujju... bad cliff hanger I will say

why are you saying bad cliff-hanger? 😲
darshana23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sana786a

awww sarja is sooo cute his expression on seeing niru and saying ey ladki u have 2 get better 4 chandu waise niru has improved a lot πŸ˜›

Tu episode bhi dekhati hain??? Ya Sarjaa pe drool marati rahati hain??? πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Faizu, that dubbing was too bad... Ur jijju has also started this watching serial with interest now and he asked me about dubbing... It was too bad...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

sujju, i think Sarje getting all these slaps are your idea too and the CVs think we like to see him slapped and doing that...please itna maat mar sarje ko 

no Usma... slaps was never my idea... only taunts were my idea... you know after 6 slaps from Susheela... i was sure no more slaps to Sarja... but was shocked to see him slapped by Maruti...

Chalo not slap from Niru... probably she'll again catch his collar like today... and shout...
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

Tu episode bhi dekhati hain??? Ya Sarjaa pe drool marati rahati hain??? πŸ˜†

yess of cours ei  watch dem im watching nw found a site and my my kya kaho mein mujkhe yeh ladka sarja chahiyeh la kar do na😍drooling nt my fault munda hot haiπŸ˜†Edited by sana786a - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujji0609

no Usma... slaps was never my idea... only taunts were my idea... you know after 6 slaps from Susheela... i was sure no more slaps to Sarja... but was shocked to see him slapped by Maruti...

Chalo not slap from Niru... probably she'll again catch his collar like today... and shout...

lolz, he is such a big "rock of Gibraltar"  that its hard for BK to shake him even a little by catching collar
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faiza_sam

watched 1st part and i totally dislike the dubbing over susheela's voice ..it eats all the  expressions of ashita...😑 ...scene was looking one-sided πŸ˜•
anyway , trying to watch other parts

Exactly Faizu... i was telling the same... that scene did not leave any impact on me... except for Sarja's hurt & tears... that made me cry... those dialogues should normally prick me... as they were too bad in taste...  but that voice over for Susheela ruined it completely...