Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Actually I will not say rocket speed, coz obviously they couldnt show major blooper that Niru got pregnant in one day... so with passing day they depicted that day are passing and whats going at each end...
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i cant wait 2 watch da epi nw khatam hogaya thnks guys😛
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

I am just confused what Sarjaa is going to do??? Today's episode was ok ok... Just last part has left me confused.. what he is planning to do??? Abort the child??? 😲

No Darshu dii... if you notice there was a break after Sarja gets shocked... they showed Niru feeling happy... after that they showed Sarja threatening the doc... when Sarja lets go of the doc collar... did you see doc's expression... it was like he wanted to tell Sarja... Niru has heard it...  i'm sure they'll later show Sarja realised Niru is watching him... & he asked doc to play around so that Niru comes out totally...I'm damn sure this is the last shot of Sarja's hate game...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Usma... i should get my ideas patented yaar.😳... atleast i would make some money out of that...😆

you surely should do that...😆

@faiza apu: Sarje is not changed much? I already felt that he went too calm and composed than he was before  
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sujji , u should make money out of ur predictions😆 CA qualified honay ka baad seedhi Reliance puhanch jana😉with a demand  of double salary ..😛
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, I didn't notice reaction u r talking about... Rather door was closed and not slight open even...

Yes Faizu, Sarjaa is still same... Not changed a bit...
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, I didn't notice reaction u r talking about... Rather door was closed and not slight open even...

Yes Faizu, Sarjaa is still same... Not changed a bit...

dats how i like his gussey ka bara but dil uska acha my hottie😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Sujji , u should make money out of ur predictions😆 CA qualified honay ka baad seedhi Reliance puhanch jana😉with a demand  of double salary ..😛

hehehehe Faizu.😆😆...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

you surely should do that...😆

@faiza apu: Sarje is not changed much? I already felt that he went too calm and composed than he was before  

see i was talking about the way he  implements his ideas ...if its a case like sujji predicted that he knows Niru is listening to him-doc convo then again i would say that he does the way used to do ...i.e apni marzi
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
niru's look changed i m liking it