Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live commentary - 06 May 11 - Page 4

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

Sarjaa comes to meet Niru at hospital...She is not reacting. Doctor tells him that she is physically fit but mentally she is not... She is not reacting... They need to do something to make her angry or make her cry... Then only they can do something...

Sarjaa goes near to her and purposefully reminds her that incident. He tells her that everyone calls him murderer of Chandu. He knows she also thinks same. If thats so why dont u get angry on me. why dont u hit me??? He forced her to hit him but she is not reacting... Finally he reminds her that Chandu told him to take care of her. Before dying he said to me take care of her Niru. Niru recollect that incident and she goes wild again looking at Sarjaa there... She too blames Sarjaa and holds him responsible for Chandu's death...
But again faints down...

awww my hottie😭he is grieving but still is doing all he can 2 fulfuill his brothers promise 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey all ..me here too ...
OMG , show is going to jet speed now...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

another cliff hanger

phir kya hua? 😲😕
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Doc informs Niru is pregnant... Sarja is shocked... Doc feels child is Sarja's ... Sarja asks him to shut up... Niru feels happy that she has the symbol of her love Chandu... Sarja tells doc to keep giving injections to her... she should not gain consciousness... Doc declines but gives in to Sarja's threatening... and Sarja tells her way of life will be decided by me in her unconscious state... Niru is shocked...

I'm damn sure this is Sarja's hate game contd to bring Niru out of the shock... 
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Hey all ..me here too ...
OMG , show is going to jet speed now...

chee faiza apu, you always underestimate things...bad habit..its not going in jet speed, its going in rocket speed..

bTW, me liking speed, bahut rona-dhona ho gayi, aab story needed to proceed logically
darshana23 thumbnail
Doctor tells Sarjaa its not good not to give stress to her. Sarjaa asks doctor reason. Doctor tells him she is pregnant... Sarjaa is shocked. He fires doctor back and says you must be lying... Doctor confirms she is really pregnant... Niru overhears this and gets happy that she is holding kid of her and Chandu.

Sarjaa threatens doctor to keep her unconscious... Niru overhears this too. Sarjaa says I will decide about her life when she is unconscious . 😲
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sarjaa is out of jail...Lawyer tells him they found Albela's man who informed police that Sarjaa was mere present during incident and it was Albela who fired bullet...

awww Darshu diii thanks for telling... i missed that part while writing the live update... i saw Sarja out & moving away...
darshana23 thumbnail
I am just confused what Sarjaa is going to do??? Today's episode was ok ok... Just last part has left me confused.. what he is planning to do??? Abort the child??? 😲
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sorry sumi , yeah rocket speed...

Hey sarje will decide when she gets consciousness😲 ...somehow am rubbing hands with glee that sarje's character is not much changed ..he is still that arrogant  chap who wants all to obey him😛...phenko phenko ...anday timatar nahi plzz..kuch aur mazedar khanay ka dil chah raha hai🤣
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

lolz, sujju, you really are a ...gosh...

Usma... i should get my ideas patented yaar.😳... atleast i would make some money out of that...😆