Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Thanks Rana!  it seems we have a lot of actor bashing going on these days in the forum.People should stop watching if they don't like it. The people in this forum let off steam when they don't like something in the show. We stay in the forum because we like it. Half of the people in the forum who post their opinion don't have a clue of the earlier episodes. We don't have murders ,extramarital affairs,etc in the show. It's a clean show where u can watch with your family.

There are shows about murders and extra marital aff...what shows are those?  I may want to watch!

Kidding...just trying to break the tension.   Don't get upset my friends.. Becuase the show is so popular right now there are a lot more people on the forum with all sorts of opinions.  My suggestion is don't open posts where the subject line is inflammatory or from people you know will write things you don't agree with.  We come here to have fun and meet with friends.  It's not worth getting upset. 

This is my new motto for the forum! 

-Shelly

Edited by lovtv - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ Shelly,

You don't need me to point out those shows. Well, we're not supposed to bash other shows.Most of the time I'm ignoring  these comments. Well it's always good to hear both sides .What I don't like is people who hardly watch the show pass rude comments.Now in the forum we have many postings  abt the same topic.
I used to enjoy coming to the forum.Now I have to wade through the sea of topics.
Yes, Shelly, Going to take your advice.
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

There are shows about murders and extra marital aff...what shows are those?  I may want to watch!

Kidding...just trying to break the tension.   Don't get upset my friends.. Becuase the show is so popular right now there are a lot more people on the forum with all sorts of opinions.  My suggestion is don't open posts where the subject line is inflammatory or from people you know will write things you don't agree with.  We come here to have fun and meet with friends.  It's not worth getting upset. 

This is my new motto for the forum! 

-Shelly

I agree Shelly...and I am sorry I just had to vent it out...Its just getting annoying to hear people say thing this show is boring or Koki is a monster...I mean what show isn't like that...its a show!..Everyone has a right to their opinion so I guess there really isn't a reason to get upset...Sorry to all
Edited by taral83 - 12 years ago
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Kokila has alot of flaws as no one is perfect...but she is not a hypocrite...i understand that many times it seems that she is unfair to Rashi but she does that because she has understood Rashi very well
DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey kavita i think your just seeing one side of koki ji shes an amazing character and makes saathiya fun

like people have said alreary nobody is perfect but nobody is that bad either :)
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taral83

I agree Shelly...and I am sorry I just had to vent it out...Its just getting annoying to hear people say thing this show is boring or Koki is a monster...I mean what show isn't like that...its a show!..Everyone has a right to their opinion so I guess there really isn't a reason to get upset...Sorry to all

Taral,, don't apologize and you're welcome to vent with us...we are all friends here.   I always enjoy reading your perspective and posts, they are always intelligent, mature and well thought out. 

My reply to this post was because I was worried about you.  I don't want you to give up on the forum.  It is a bit of a mess right now however Yuks has been promoted to Viewbie and if all our pleas and petition are heard then Sadhli will also get promoted as well.   They can clean up the forum but in the meantime we can all co-exist. 

@Elizabeth - I do want to know about "those" shows.  PM me.  A Y&R or B& B type of desi show would be interesting to see😉