what is naku status ? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lekz

Million dollar question 😆😆

Thats not Nakku its some dariya ki item. Who says its Nakku ?

katchra location par katchra wale ke sath character ka katchra hi to hoga or kya hoga????//
Originally posted by subhas123

We know that she is married but the over-smart basti women declared nakku unmarried on the day, she was saved by them.

OMG the new basti has over-smart women. good one. 😆 Let them play dumb. it only matters to us that she's married. who cares about this new found basti and it's over-smart people. 😆
Originally posted by -Ritz-

how can someone be considered unmarried coz the sindoor and mangalsutra are not there anymore. 😆 yeah these are important but she's married to him whether she has put sindoor or not. yh we knw tht bt the basti wale dnt knw tht do they? so in their eyes she is single... bt obv as a viewer we'd say she's married... becos dutta's dead for sure hasnt been confirmed..i feel if they wnt to start digu-naku LS n focus on thm being a couple thn they need 2 giv tht closure 2 dutta's character... becos altho we knw MR isnt returning, they may bring another actor 2 play DSP (wich i wud h8 2 c) so they need 2 decide quick on wt they wna do 2bh,,,keep naku as dutta's wife n bring dutta bk, or declare dutta dead officially (with a body or summut) and hav naku fall in love with digu...🤢🤢🤢🤢

So the verdict is out - Naku is married to Dutta for life.   They are stuck together with each other for life. 😆
Originally posted by -Ritz-

OMG the new basti has over-smart women. good one. 😆 Let them play dumb. it only matters to us that she's married. who cares about this new found basti and it's over-smart people. 😆
lol... one man does...bt nt tht we care abt his thrts...lol...following sumeet's assumptions, der 4 months 2 go b4 LTL closes...hehe... i wonder wt new experiments they'll do..lol..i think making naku black for a day was 1 experiment which didnt work at all... she didnt evn look like our old koyal naku 2 me
NAKU The very respectable and noble queen & Vahini Sahib of PW, PN, & RG and the Beloved Wife of The Dutta Bhao is now the Item in some Gandi Macherow ki Basti. Naku is dead...i must say they ruined her charactewr more than Dutta and mahi said that she is enjoying this PHEW!!!..
what  it seems that they r showing anger to dutta's character which is indirectly 2 mishal.

the way the nakku takes out mangalsutra.
the burned face of dutta's photo
nobody is caring to search for dutta.
the characters related to dutta are butchered.

what's this?????????/
for me its is the worst show on television.    
Originally posted by Nakusha

guys i was wondering wht is naku marital status ?i read some basti wala are accussing her of living with a random gunda guy ,is she dating ,widow ,married ,living in etc ,i think cv forgot the old eternal love story of naku & dutta he is still not declare dead & she is suppose to be married
i read she is hugging the diggu piggu my god they can't get more cheap with it & it doesn't suit indian sensibility ,i don't know why they are so go abt the luv story between a mad woman and a gunda ,
having the patil nivasi in the few episode & dutta rumor of coming back must have brought the trp up but for how long can people tolerate a butchered character of nakku

guys wht is the status of naku at the moment ?
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

she's probs considered single... cos i recall from 28th march epi wer dutta leaves tht naku's mangalsutra is broken n her sindoor gts wiped off so m assuming wen she meets these basti ppl she doesnt hav ne of her wedding ornaments so she's probs considered single... its jus an assumption--i've nt watched the shw since 28th march 2011 so i reali cnt say for sure...

nope dear
 piggu knows she is married as he has half burnt pic of tasha
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

nope dear
 piggu knows she is married as he has half burnt pic of tasha

they had shown naku to be mentally ill so that they can brought new guy in nakus life. & all that disgusting to make that lafanga diggu hero in nakus and viewers eyes.